J-man89's Alt attires- Undisputed Era Takeover Toronto Attires Uploaded!

J-man89

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you do some Lio Rush attires?

Probably not, i already got like 2 or 3 different attire slots downloaded of his off CC that look great plus his new attire with the long tights. So i don't really feel the need to make any attires of his, i feel like all his attires have good creations of them on CC already.

Could you do some Lio Rush attires?

Probably not, i already got like 2 or 3 different attire slots downloaded of his off CC that look great plus his new attire with the long tights. So i don't really feel the need to make any attires of his, i feel like all his attires have good creations of them on CC already.

I think I found them. I rarely ever download anything that's not from you, gamevolt, and jeb.

It's a good thing you picked those two because I think the Madusa and the NXT Title win attires would be a nightmare regarding logos.

Lol yeah, the Egyptian and Scarecrow attires was always my favorites of his from FCW/NXT.

Mine too. I remember back in WWE'12, Dr Vries made the Scarecrow attire, and I couldn't believe that he made those logos in Paint tool.

It's a good thing you picked those two because I think the Madusa and the NXT Title win attires would be a nightmare regarding logos.

Lol yeah, the Egyptian and Scarecrow attires was always my favorites of his from FCW/NXT.

Mine too. I remember back in WWE'12, Dr Vries made the Scarecrow attire, and I couldn't believe that he made those logos in Paint tool.

Oh just a heads up, i just reuploaded the Rollins NXT attires, had to fix the left kickpad logo on the scarecrow attire it was bugging me, got it perfect now.

Oh just a heads up, i just reuploaded the Rollins NXT attires, had to fix the left kickpad logo on the scarecrow attire it was bugging me, got it perfect now.

Great news! By the way, great choice for the entrance shirt.

Great news! By the way, great choice for the entrance shirt.

Yeah i was going by this pic for reference.

maxresdefault.jpg

Archived