ANTI- ⭐️ We Are STARDOM 2K18 ⭐️ Toni Storm UPLOADED! March 17, 2018

ANTI-

Nothing from before patch 1.03 is going to work

There's no new patch coming for it,get it like every other person gets it already

I get not wanting to do work over again,but no designs uploaded before are going to get patched

Everyone seems to get that but you homie

You don't have to be rude he doesn't owe you anything HOMIE

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...hope you are enjoying your weekends. War Games was amazing. Thought Id drop by and say that after taking a small break, I did replace Kairis face photo tonight and we are already here...

416_B8_C6_D-1988-44_CD-9_BCC-0_F99103_E1

...so, clearly work that has to be done, but I wouldnt rule out a Sunday/Monday release. Gonna be replacing logos at this very moment.

Suppose I dont need a patch if Im gonna be replacing all the logos. Although, people the height of her and Io still glitch the ropes and themselves when they climb to the top. And, although we have all gotten pretty good at constantly saving, thats a thing they need to address too, so I expect the patch very soon. Wont get in the way of Kairi though. Give me the night to figure out the few things I have left to do to upload her. Almost there. :cool:

Did they accidentally give us all the NXT new moves before? Or just a few and there will be more that come with this DLC? I feel like I saw a rumor about extra NXT stuff being thrown in there that isnt for any of the models.

Suppose I dont need a patch if Im gonna be replacing all the logos. Although, people the height of her and Io still glitch the ropes and themselves when they climb to the top. And, although we have all gotten pretty good at constantly saving, thats a thing they need to address too, so I expect the patch very soon. Wont get in the way of Kairi though. Give me the night to figure out the few things I have left to do to upload her. Almost there. :cool:

Did they accidentally give us all the NXT new moves before? Or just a few and there will be more that come with this DLC? I feel like I saw a rumor about extra NXT stuff being thrown in there that isnt for any of the models.

cant wait till your kiari so i can get rid of the sub-par one

hot damn they are letting out a patch tomorrow after all 1.05 lol

Ha, merry Christmas. However, if it does somehow go back and fix the pre-1.03 logo situation, Im gonna be like..

0_D3_DA2_C2-3794-4880-_BE3_B-8_F97_C1620

...lol

I dont want anything making her release sketchy in any way, so Ill save her after the patch and see what all new moves are in to see if I can slip anything in her set last minute and shes up. If there is no patch after all, she still goes up tomorrow after work.

Edit- just saw all the new moves and taunts and theres nothing that really has to wait for Kairi so whenever I get her done with the last like 2 group logos, shes done :)

Archived