ANTI- ⭐️ We Are STARDOM 2K18 ⭐️ Toni Storm UPLOADED! March 17, 2018

ANTI-

Oh no. I just realized i forgot something about Kairis second attire. Lol. Its a small detail but theres camo straps in the form of an X going up the center of her back that was there before, but I think I deleted it and forgot to redo it. So ill do that later and reupload. Lol

But thanks so much to all who liked it. Means the world.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no. I just realized i forgot something about Kairis second attire. Lol. Its a small detail but theres camo straps in the form of an X going up the center of her back that was there before, but I think I deleted it and forgot to redo it. So ill do that later and reupload. Lol

But thanks so much to all who liked it. Means the world.

dammit now i have to wait longer to get her lol

Toni is a top priority if we are talking Stardom. But theres a couple people ahead of her before that happens. But theres several more. And now a few more MYC girls are Stardom-bound in January. Once the next planned people are out, anyone could be next, but I wanna keep that part spontaneous.

whos the next planed ones that you can say then?

Hana Kimura, Kris Wolf, Kagetsu, Tam Nakano, Bea Priestley, Mayu Iwatani.....and then mystery...but probably Toni...

Oh please your Toni would be lit, I don't like any of the others uploaded in the CC and a Storm made by you would be amazing!I can't help using your Kairi since I downloaded her, she's simply amazing.

Whole shit 41 logos

Everything seems good bro good work

So 2 attires... How many logos are used on her 1st attire? I thought we still had 64 points to work with, so the maximum amount of custom logos that can be used would be 32 128s. (per attire & if the face isn't included, or counted towards the total)

I'm trying to figure out point allocation on another caw, so that the quality can be the best it can be. If we can have more points, I'd like to know so that I can use 512s since they'd be 4 times as large.

Archived