Solo Gimmicks

jromero120

So I am starting up a new universe and did a random draft and some of the tag teams were split up so now I need help thinking of solo gimmicks. They can be anything from an attitude (aggressive) to a specific gimmick (gym teacher). All I'm looking for is something fun and creative.

Here are the ones I need help with:

- Kofi Kingston

- Diego

- Fernando

- Erick Rowan

- Simon Gotch

- Aiden English

Kofi - Give him a gimmick based on regret and repentance. Have him begin to question his past in the WWE, the excess, the fame, the entitlement. He was selfish and he wants to make amends and give back. He starts wearing black, he becomes serious, he starts to preach that this generation has started to become selfish. He turns to God even and seeks to apologise to all the people he ever wronged. This slowly turns to a heel gimmick as he points out all the wrong things that happen.

So for example with Rusev currently having Lana insulted by Enzo and stuff, that technically should make Rusev the face, he is defending his wife. Kofi's new character is there to point out the hypocrisy and the false idols that we worship.

I turned Simon Gotch into a cartoon evil villain type character. Like The Hurricane but heel. Give him a black mask over his eyes, black tights and a black buttoned shirt with black gloves, and a black cape and fedora in his entrance.

The look suits him, with the mustache and all. Kind of like a dastardly western heel. It's cheesy but it suits him.

As for Aiden English, I basically just gave him his gimmick from NXT when he was a solo wrestler. The Artiste.

Diego and Fernando are hard because of their matadors masks being stuck on. But I put them both in street clothes and formed a Mexican cartel type stable with Sin Cara as the leader. Maybe you could do that with one of them. The only other gimmick I could think of would be a Zorro type character from The Mask Of Zorro. Would look kinda similar to Simon Gotch but you could maybe have a cool feud between them with one as the superhero and one as the super villain.

I still have Erick Rowan in the Wyatt Family, but I might take him out and give him either the Viking gimmick someone else mentioned, or an escaped convict gimmick with an orange jump suit.

As for Kofi Kingston, I was originally going to split up New Day in the draft and make them all singles stars, but eventually decided to keep Kofi and Big E together and let Xavier go solo. One idea I had for Kofi though was a DJ/musician type character. Kinda like Lucio from Overwatch. Or maybe just give him a white vest and white pants and go full on Rastafarian with him.

Made Erick Rowan a biker and the look fits him perfectly! I have also changed Aiden English to a bit of a Shakespearean actor gimmick.

Not sure what to do with the others yet, especially Fernando and Diego. Hate that you can only pick from three different masks for them and that they all look the same.

sorry to go off topic but if youre talking about in game attires ect would that just erase the original attires ( say for example hbks in game attire ) if i was to take that attire off for another one would that change it for good or just make a 2nd attire

back to topic

kofi kingston could be a honky toink man persona but with reggie if htm can be elvis kofi could be bob marly one of his many traites could be that he comes to the ring to something like the specals and complain ( heel ) that white folk are doing my music and after hes done he would thank the fans

cant really say about the others only know kofi :(

sorry to go off topic but if youre talking about in game attires ect would that just erase the original attires ( say for example hbks in game attire ) if i was to take that attire off for another one would that change it for good or just make a 2nd attire

what it will do is or if you select as diffrent superstar make him wiht only that outfit

but if you select as alternate outfit it keep the ingame outfit and lets you add 2 outfit as alternate (in one caw slot)

so example you use hbk you select the dx looks for the you remove his ingame outfit and put him in jeans wiht nwo shirt and set it as character

then on slot 2 you make him wiht a dx shirt wiht jeans but both are set as wrestler

name the alternate as nwo)

when you go slect hbk you wil get both in games outfits but add it to there willb e nwo1 nwo2

wihs is nwo1 (his nwo shirt outfit that you just created), and nwo 2 will be his dx shirt outfit that you just created

so yo uhave to chose waht name you will have them same name just 1 and 2

but note that if you do it again so edit again hbk (not the caw slot but ingame the same ways) you will get 2 added outfit again or 1 if you left the 2nd slot empty )

hope this answer your question

Archived