• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know what happened to the updated ROODE? He's not on CC anymore.

I deleted it from Cc, coz I need spaces to upload other superstars.

Understandable and thanks for the response. Would it be too much of a bother for you to switch the Roode you have up now for the updated one with his latest NXT attires. It would be greatly appreciated. Love your work, keep it up man.

I second this. These are great and I'd love to get the more up to date Roode if it's not much trouble.

About that CM Punk are we supposed to pick only 2 attires and remove the other two because he wrestles in the shirt?

No just copy the CAW and you can use all four like I did. (2 attires each). I went with a retro version ('11 and '09 attires) and a "current" version. (2013 and buzzcut attires)
Actually I went with 3 slots for Cm Punk. Retro, BITW and Wolverine. I'm shocked to hear with the quality work put in that recent Bobby Roode was taken down.

Does anyone know what happened to the updated ROODE? He's not on CC anymore.

I deleted it from Cc, coz I need spaces to upload other superstars.

Understandable and thanks for the response. Would it be too much of a bother for you to switch the Roode you have up now for the updated one with his latest NXT attires. It would be greatly appreciated. Love your work, keep it up man.

I second this. These are great and I'd love to get the more up to date Roode if it's not much trouble.

I third this.

I know I have asked too many times but it is beautiful so you can remove the dlc kenny omega

Still?

Yes problem ?

It would be great if he could upload a version without that, cause whoever's bright idea it was to NOT include the NXT Enhancement pack in the season pass needs to be fired. That's the one DLC pack I don't have.

Hey I was playing this last night and I tried to download your Kurt Angle but it said I needed to purchase DLC, so I purchased it, came back and your Kurt Angle was gone, did you take it down by any chance? Literally as I was about to download it? Lol

Anyone else having issues with RaieE.'s Roode in promos in Universe mode? I got him on NXT and everytime he's got a promo on the card it wont load at all, i got him feuding with Tye Dillinger and Dillinger had a call out promo, and it wouldn't even load cause it involved Roode.

could be "attire" problem. Go in and edit, don't change nothing then just save the caw "refresh it".

Although no Caw's work on promos on mine, rarely did in rivalry, now don't. My own person caw's never have, game just crashes. Annoying for ROH universe etc..

Archived