CAWs by ReLL7thirty (7/24/17 First post edited)

Rell7thirty

Just as I'm getting ready to make a WCW universe you throw out a good Hogan, don't scrap him, he looks good. Hopefully do the nWo Hollywood attire for his second attire.

Also, that Lashley is the best I've seen so far. I've been waiting to get a Lashley cause I can't find any good ones, this one is top notch so far. Well done.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2uyrll0.png

2uokhuh.png

Updated RVD (face morphing from every single angle, positioning, body, skin, textures and more edited)

Looks amazing in game IMO.

A huge thanks to NickBreakerNCO for all his in-depth help. I hope you guys like it, I think this is the final RVD build. I have over 30 attire made for him, and will upload as many as I can.

He's got a full, accurate moveset, victory and entrance animations as close as possible. I have the version in the screenshot up, tags are: RELL7THIRTY, RVD, NOVEMBER

Many more attire to come.

Screenshots don't do it justice, so grab it and try it out in game.

Make sure you grab the new one, not the one on the first page with 28,000 downloads, as that one is outdated and probably logo glitched.

Avoid the yellow one, as it's an old upload and I can't even delete it. It's lost in the system

Farooq WIP

JmjAOBG.jpg

1lQGtzQ.jpg

Looking good. Only that is actually D'Lo Brown's attire lol

A screenshot showcase of every RVD attire I've done so far

2qizosm.png

2h7qhw3.png

21jbqyh.png

293jamp.png

Johnny Gargano (possibly final, up to you guys) is up. Tags are RELL7THIRTY, JOHNNY GARGANO, NXT

33u35p5.jpg

Try him out in game, let me know

My fingers are crossed that you are able to include both RVD's King of the Ring 2002 & Vengeance 2002 attires on one of your slots. I'd love to recreate his matches against Brock Lesnar : )

Been looking for the tiger stripe textures since day one, no luck yet :(

Just uploaded 10 attire with my final version of RVD, maybe you'll see a couple you'd like in the meantime :)

2dkn97r.png

Definitely gonna keep trying. Can't get tired of making him attires. I've already made over 30 different ones lol

Also updated that Gargano, he's up. Updated his body, face morphing and a few minor things.

21oopjn.png

2 attire. DIY shirt and black vest. He might still be a work in progress. Let me know

Tags are RELL7THIRTY, RVD or JOHNNY GARGANO

Hope you guys like them.

Here are previews of my Tommy Dreamer and Sabu CAWs. Any feedback is welcome.

Tommy Dreamer collage (ECW preview)

ofr8lx.png

Working on a second attire for him. Was gonna do 1 ECW (which you see in the preview) and 1 WWE, with his short hair and little beard. Using BahmDaddy's moveset (the only one for TD on CC). Credit to BernieLomax for Dreamers pant logos. Shirt logos were cropped by me from merchandise site photos.

Edit: shortened his neck, post updates later

Sabu collage (ECW preview)

sv5deq.png

With Sabu I'll probably keep it simple and do a green and yellow alternate. I'll dig around for his moveset too.

Here's an ECW fatal 4-way screen pose. Jerry Lynn by the talented NickBreaker, rest by me.

sfdw88.jpg

mipnk.jpg

Let me know what you guys think. Always up for suggestions :)

Thanks for the feedback guys, here's an update

2hwz1gm.png

Made a few changes, including changing the skin tight shirt, using better side pants logos, body parts, and face morph thanks to NickBreakers great reference collage.

The front is coming along nicely, I think. Just gotta work on his profile

Feedback, as always, is welcome. Showing interest makes me work harder lol

Bobby Lashley

tags: rell7thirty, Bobby Lashley, TNA

23lchaw.png

Matt Sydal

Tags: rell7thirty, Matt Sydal, ROH Evan Bourne

rt0njs.png

Yep, he has his entrance jacket, just not pictured here.

Curt Hawkins, Chavo Guerrero, RVD, Johnny Gargano V2 are all uploaded and all have my username as a search tag. Feedback on these are welcome, I can always make changes and re-upload.

Sabu is almost about ready for upload (might just upload him to test the waters and get feedback), and still making minor tweaks to Tommy Dreamer's profile.

Super early preview of Justin Gabriel. No morphing done, basically just the face photo and hair. Suggestions welcome. Just need to find some logos

2cqgqc6.jpg

Super early preview of Justin Gabriel. No morphing done, basically just the face photo and hair. Suggestions welcome. Just need to find some logos

2cqgqc6.jpg

Nice start on Gabriel. Can't wait to add him to my Universe and my CW division and possibly secondary divisions when he is done. Have been looking for a good one and there aren't any that I saw, or could find at least.

Johnny Gargano uploaded with 2 attire seen here. Green one has black vest, black one has DIY shirt for entrance. Modified/updated moveset a little.

255mlq9.png

x3hjyg.png

thanks to PH_guy and Crow, I was able to make the DIY attire logos.

Tags are RELL7THIRTY, JOHNNY GARGANO, DIY NXT

Sabu is also uploaded.

sv5deq.png

Tags are RELL7THIRTY, SABU, ECW TNA EXTREME

Still working on Dreamer, RVD, RVD '99, updating Sydal again.

Up right now are 10 attires of my RVD 2.0

Tags: RELL7THIRTY, RVD, NICKBREAKERNCO

2dkn97r.png

Preview of RVD 3.0

Super early preview of my RVD '99 in NickBreaker's Hardcore Hangover CAW topic

Check out and download his amazing Jerry Lynn (2 slots), his and Executioner's Justin Credible (2 slots), a preview of his photorealistic and upcoming Saturn.

2egh2s6.png

Bobby Lashley

tags: rell7thirty, Bobby Lashley, TNA

23lchaw.png

Archived