CAWs by ReLL7thirty (7/24/17 First post edited)

Rell7thirty

Thanks guys

UPLOADED

Upgraded and Re-Uploaded Johnny Gargano. #DIY attire and JW green. Added a better more accurate moveset which unfortunately has a DLC move (Springboard spear) in it for you guys who don't have it. If I have room (to upload) and you really want it, let me know, I might upload a non-DLC version for you.

2hchkx1.png

2n6ssye.png

Search Tags: RELL7THIRTY, JOHNNY GARGANO, NXT DIY

Deleted the old one and added a second attire (Slammiversary 2016) to Bobby Lashley

2r6pptu.png

14ufhc9.png

Search Tags: RELL7THIRTY, BOBBY LASHLEY, TNA SLAMMIVERSARY

Made some alternate attires for Tye Dillinger, which are currently getting some nice traffic on CC.

16bd63k.png

Search Tags: RELL7THIRTY, TYE_DILLINGER, NXT PERFECT 10

Numbers don't lie attire in-ring doesn't use a shirt (just wanted to showcase both sides)

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to bump my own topic but here we go..

Matt Sydal uploaded. 2 current/recent attires as seen below. Another fun moveset made as accurate as possible. Put him up against the likes of Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, etc. Credit to Crow for his suggestions and feedback, likewise to NickBreaker. Hope you guys like it :)

Search tags: RELL7THIRTY, MATT SYDAL, EVAN BOURNE

Face close-ups

2jdhso4.png

1st attire - "Reborn" Indy/NJPW with army green entrance jacket

2gy6oue.png

2nd attire - "BW" NJPW with Sydal heart globe patch entrance jacket

mvjjft.png

Work in Progress preview of Rey Mysterio

Face close ups - Using a complete face photo capture under the mask

2vsf037.png

WWE '13 in-ring and entrance attire preview (have 3 others in the works)

35n3ep1.png

Also put together a video of my Roderick Strong CAW

youtu.be/z4UrkiWzLGs

(Not really sure how to do Youtube linking here)

Feedback for Rey Mysterio Jr welcome.

Thanks MD, Nick, Classiq, I appreciate your comments :)

Working on a few new CAWs. Here are some early previews. Feedback is welcome

Batista

1z4iqzl.jpg

2kolub.png

Obviously still early, not done morphing and gotta re-edit the tattoos. Let me know if you guys like it. Here's an in-game shot of him celebrating an AI vs AI win over my next CAW preview.

10n52t3.jpg

Ryback

311mhzq.png

sc9oxz.png

Super early in development lol. But I've made two attires for him, previewing just one for now.

Rey Mysterio

fa8kn4.png

Hopefully people will like the Flash attire for my second slot.

Like I said, let me know what you guys think. Feedback helps a lot.

Thanks so much tainted, nrc, curbstomp.

Thanks jarjar, I'll upload those attires soon, for now you can download my "Terminator" attire for Rey. So much fun playing with Rey

Nba2k, so far I have 4 attires besides the terminator one lined up. WWE '13/Money in the bank '11 & The Flash/White blue attires. If I could find the logos I'd be happy to make it.

Just finished making and uploading Rey Mysterio Jr wearing his "Terminator" attire. It only has that one attire because I didn't want to overdo it with the logo count. I'm really happy the way this came out, looks awesome in-game. Hope you guys like it.

Tags are RELL7THIRTY, REY MYSTERIO, TERMINATOR

Credit to RaieE86 for the 2K15 PC texture base (from his old topic) which I used for Rey's tattoos. The rest of the logos I made from photos. My other Rey Mysterio slots will be uploaded soon too. Also credit to NickBreaker for persuading me to make this terminator attire.

Here are some previews

wtbpt0.png

28gw2v8.jpg

In-Game previews

2ik6pg7.jpg

2hmiuf8.jpg

2zi9bwj.jpg

264idqq.jpg

Preview of another Work In Progress, Jeff Hardy. Still early. Feedback would be awesome guys.

30uah6w.jpg

23rmwix.png

Still working on Ryback, Batista, and a couple of others. Like I said, more Rey Mysterio Jr attires coming soon.

Thanks FightMe, Tainted, JarJar. Glad you guys like it. Here's an update you might be interested in

Second Rey Mysterio uploaded. Both attires previewed below. His WWE '13 (Added shirt and sleeve logos) attire included. Hope you guys like it.

Again, credit to RaieE for the tattoos base texture. All the other logos and face photo capture are from photographs online which I later edited.

Tags are RELL7THIRTY, REY MYSTERIO, CRUISERWEIGHT

Face close ups and attire previews:

a4og7t.png

amwoxk.png

In-game screenshots:

2ut00ow.jpg

2j512zn.jpg

1gsz29.jpg

I also made some changes and updated my Work In Progress Jeff Hardy. Pretty happy so far. Feedback, as always, is welcome.

10e4s61.png

jk95pi.png

Made minor updates to Ryback and Batista but not worth previews yet. I still have another Rey Mysterio slot (the flash attire) being finished too.

Hate to post back to back in my own topic but here's an update

2-3-17

Uploaded 2 Jeff Hardy slots (one Brother Nero, other late WWE run), planned face-paint slots too.

tags are RELL7THIRTY, JEFF HARDY, BROTHER NERO or EXTREME for regular Jeff Hardy. Hope you guys like it.

Big thanks to NickBreaker for feedback/suggestions. Used photographs for logos.

Brother Nero: (2nd attire is for manager use to not make it logo-heavy)

5a3pqu.png

24ltobm.png

Jeff Hardy:

20f3sbl.png

2wodv9k.png

Still working on Ryback, Batista, couple others.

FightMe, Jar, I really appreciate that guys.

Idk if I'll be doing Matt, we'll see lol. Probably upload 2 more Rey attires later tonight.

2/5/17

Uploaded Jeff Hardy/Brother Nero latest attire. Worn at TNA Open Fight Night on Feb 2nd, 2017. Hope you guys like it

vcqama.jpg

23mwl54.jpg

2ldylas.jpg

I also updated Batista. Entirely new face capture. Still not done morphing. Would love feedback -- better or worse than the previous one?

5l8ev7.jpg

2ivzqj7.jpg

Preview for Ryback as well. How's he look?

2mmzbs3.jpg

214t3zt.jpg

Idk if I'll be doing Matt, we'll see lol. Probably upload 2 more Rey attires later tonight.

I'm sure you'd do a great job on Broken Matt. There's been a bunch uploaded but I haven't seen a single one with accurate attires, crazy considering how popular he is.

I'm liking your Brother Nero, he's another guy with big-time popularity but not a lot in the way of decent CAW versions.

Archived