AMAZING ARIES CREATIONS (Tornado, HBK, Rick Rude, Bam Bam, Jake Roberts, Tatanka, Savage, Simmons, Jannetty, Warrior & More)

AmazingAries

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are insanely amazing. Superb work, I'm hoping you may do a Bret Hart Summerslam 92 at some point.

By the way, sorry to nitpick but it should be "ael" in Shawn's name "Michaels". I think some of your attires are named "eal" on CC.

These are insanely amazing. Superb work, I'm hoping you may do a Bret Hart Summerslam 92 at some point.

By the way, sorry to nitpick but it should be "ael" in Shawn's name "Michaels". I think some of your attires are named "eal" on CC.

Thanks getting everything in order was a long road. Unfortunately I won't be doing anymore bret hart attires due to limited slots left. They should've fixed this game where we had 100 caws slots and 100 alt attire slots.

Oh yea Actually the shawn michaels are spelled correct on cc. I know how to spell his name lol look that the thread title and other posts in here. Only reason it's misspelled on the one comment above on here is bc i was using my tablet and it auto changed it and I didn't check it bc i was on the go.

Im so glad you created the Rockers.

Even Marty's solo attire I recognise from the Raw he beat Michaels.

Hope you dont mind me asking but with the Rockers as there are 4 attires did you create 4 different CAWs as Im unsure how many alt attires a CAW supports.

One other question when you make 80s Randy will you use a robe as I couldnt find one in CAW mode.

Any plans on managers like Liz, Sherri, Heenan or Jimmy Hart?

I think I'm done truthfully bc that 2k logo upload site barely works now. But SO_NY created a excellent looking Sherri that he will be sharing soon.

That logo site only seems to work early in the morning. It's weird.

Thanks for that info I had no idea. I bet they will never fix that site since the game has died out and they don't support it anymore.

Any plans on managers like Liz, Sherri, Heenan or Jimmy Hart?

I think I'm done truthfully bc that 2k logo upload site barely works now. But SO_NY created a excellent looking Sherri that he will be sharing soon.
That logo site only seems to work early in the morning. It's weird.

Thanks for that info I had no idea. I bet they will never fix that site since the game has died out and they don't support it anymore.

Whenever i use it in the AM on my phone it's fine. Sometimes is fine later in the day. I've never used it on the computer so wouldn't know about that.

Im with you ive never used it on my desktop computer either as matter fact I haven't turned my desktop on since like 2015 lol. usually use my laptop or tablet to upload the logos. 2k disappointed me alot this year with the glitches and lack of fixes. all of my upload and download slots are completely full now on my wwf and wcw legend saves so I have no need to create or download anything else off cc for the game. Plus I got several new games that I been playing on my free time including Ghost Recon(I love that game.) Also MLB 17, injustice 2, Teken 7 about to come out so I'll be into those too.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish Xbox One had this, I am getting 2K18 for the PS4 this fall.

Is Xbox slacking with these type creations? I almost bought the Xbox ones for xmas but ended up buying the ps4pro. So now I have 2 ps4 consoles lol.

@nrc125

yea it's royal rumble 1994

Big time man, nothing really gets updated at all especially the legend attires. If you are doing them on 2K18 for the PS4 this year then I'm getting it for that console.

Archived