Need Advice

JustsomeNUGGET

Comeon Creep , you're better than that v_v

Glad your confidence is up NUGGET. They do say that your love tends to show up when you stop looking for it. I don't know if it's anxiousness to be in a relationship or there was something about her in particular, but this experience will lead you to someone better or someone better will come to you. Good luck and/or happy hunting

Maybe on Sundays?

When I was 15, I asked a girl out from school. We went to the cinema. I decided to push the boat out, I paid for her return bus ticket and bought her a Big Mac meal before the film started. The film ended and I asked her if she wanted to go back to mine because my mum and dad were out. She said she didn't feel too well and wanted to go home so that was that. Anyway I found out she went to the park and wanked two lads off.

A couple of weeks after, she told me she liked me and we went out again to watch a movie. We ended up going back to hers. I told her I wasn't in to her like that and I shagged her best mate.

Don't know what the moral of the story is really. Don't get hung up over one girl. It'll piss you off if she ends up with your mate but try not to show it.

The moral of the story is that you should've shagged her at her house, then tell her you did her best mate, that would've been a mad ting.

When I was 15, I asked a girl out from school. We went to the cinema. I decided to push the boat out, I paid for her return bus ticket and bought her a Big Mac meal before the film started. The film ended and I asked her if she wanted to go back to mine because my mum and dad were out. She said she didn't feel too well and wanted to go home so that was that. Anyway I found out she went to the park and wanked two lads off.

A couple of weeks after, she told me she liked me and we went out again to watch a movie. We ended up going back to hers. I told her I wasn't in to her like that and I shagged her best mate.

Don't know what the moral of the story is really. Don't get hung up over one girl. It'll piss you off if she ends up with your mate but try not to show it.

Hahaha this is great :lol:

Anyway, good luck, man. You had the balls to ask, at least that's off your chest now and you're not gonna live in regret over not making a move. You'll find someone eventually.

The friend zone is a deep hole that is quite difficult to climb out of. Sometimes there just isn't a way out once you're in it. The fact that you had the balls to risk your friendship is a feat in its own.

The biggest thing you can do now is one of two things; move or move on. I recommend the latter. Use that backbone you used there to go out and find somebody else. Trust me, there's plenty.

Archived