WWE 2K17 Last Gen

Jackbu187

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish there is some retro version of undertaker and Kane please if someone have the game and he unlock all thing do let me know about these locked head

Sadly all the retro Superstar Heads were removed. I guess they want us to only use the current or close to current looks.

Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, and old Ric Flair are the locked ones. I am glad Flair's is at least still in so I can have his recent look. Sad the retro heads are gone though like retro Orton.

I wish there is some retro version of undertaker and Kane please if someone have the game and he unlock all thing do let me know about these locked head

Sadly all the retro Superstar Heads were removed. I guess they want us to only use the current or close to current looks.

Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, and old Ric Flair are the locked ones. I am glad Flair's is at least still in so I can have his recent look. Sad the retro heads are gone though like retro Orton.

This is not good RIP last gen

Can anyone confirm, if there is camera cuts this year? Because some videos have it, and some don't.

From what I see, they pretty much bring back problem from 2k16, like no lighting effect in victory scene, etc. But still good for what it is.

And Goldberg is in. he's looking better than 2k14 model. Check 101 video.

Can anyone confirm, if there is camera cuts this year? Because some videos have it, and some don't.

From what I see, they pretty much bring back problem from 2k16, like no lighting effect in victory scene, etc. But still good for what it is.

And Goldberg is in. he's looking better than 2k14 model. Check 101 video.

Camera cuts are back.

Im definitely getting the 360 version. I really hate the gameplay and limited create-a-wrestler of the current gen versions

Same. I got the PS3 version. I would have got the PS4 version like I did for WWE 2K16 but with all these problems it turned me off from it.

Im definitely getting the 360 version. I really hate the gameplay and limited create-a-wrestler of the current gen versions

Same. I got the PS3 version. I would have got the PS4 version like I did for WWE 2K16 but with all these problems it turned me off from it.

I hear ya. I bought 2k17 on Xbox one and the gameplay is just soo slow and the logo download limit bullcrap is just outrageous.

There is a finisher glitch that need to be fixed. Opponent often kick out on 1 count after the finisher.

even if you up the finisher damage slider all the way?
I wish, can you try it? I dont own the game, still wait if there is a game breaking glitch. If they fix it I'll buy it.

Going through the character models and they look really good. I didn't get 2k15 & 16 for Xbox 360 last time so I wouldn't know but some models look like the PS4/XB1 counter parts, eg John Cena & Randy Orton. Essentially like playing the game on the lowest graphical settings on a PC.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a finisher glitch that need to be fixed. Opponent often kick out on 1 count after the finisher.

PS3 and X360 also have the finisher bug ?

Yes.

Finisher bug?

PS3 and X360 also have the finisher bug ?

Yes.

Finisher bug?

There are no 2 counts and finishers don't end the match. You can do a finisher and then do a basic move after and you get the 3 count.

Archived