WWE 2K17 Last Gen

Jackbu187

There is a finisher glitch that need to be fixed. Opponent often kick out on 1 count after the finisher.

PS3 and X360 also have the finisher bug ?

Yes.

Finisher bug?

There are no 2 counts and finishers don't end the match. You can do a finisher and then do a basic move after and you get the 3 count.

Lol two count glitch is back...? I remember how long they denied that ever being a thing. So if you hear a 2... you've won and so it's impossible to win from a finisher? what about the "a winning combination" achievement?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know on ps 4 if the oponent has the attribute or skill , or what ever its called (i dont have the game infront of me presently), if they have the resiliency you need to do the finisher and pin twice or 3time ( depending on the level of the resiliency ) level one need a finisher and a can be done once, level 2 can be done twice and use finishers, and level 3 can be used once but noneed finisher)

so maybe its in the ps3/xbox 360 too

but im not sure if its there too since i dont have that version of the game

i know on ps 4 if the oponent has the attribute or skill , or what ever its called (i dont have the game infront of me presently), if they have the resiliency you need to do the finisher and pin twice or 3time ( depending on the level of the resiliency ) level one need a finisher and a can be done once, level 2 can be done twice and use finishers, and level 3 can be used once but noneed finisher)

so maybe its in the ps3/xbox 360 too

but im not sure if its there too since i dont have that version of the game

There are no Skills on old gen.

"From what I understand, you are experiencing a finisher bug in WWE 2K17. I am very sorry to hear that and I can definitely see how that would be alarming! Would you mind doing a bit of troubleshooting for me? We recommend trying a cache clear, as this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience." - from 2K...

"From what I understand, you are experiencing a finisher bug in WWE 2K17. I am very sorry to hear that and I can definitely see how that would be alarming! Would you mind doing a bit of troubleshooting for me? We recommend trying a cache clear, as this is a common solution to many issues that WWE 2K superstars experience." - from 2K...

That's pretty much the standard response.Tell them you have done it and it still doesn't work.

Then they will ask you for more info/a videos etc. Unfortunately you have to go through the drawn out process

This is their answer for any bug/glitch that I've ever reported to them. Pretty sad that reporting bugs to 2K is really just a complete waste of time, IMHO.

WWE 2K17 - Patch 1.01 PS3/360 Notes

PS3/360 Patch 1.01 is live. Notes below.

GAMEPLAY

Addressed exploits with a number of moves that were uninterruptible so that they can now be interrupted

Addressed an issue in which reversed Finishers still counted for scoring during Finisher Matches

Fixed issues where interrupting certain moves could cause the interrupted Superstar to appear to float

Fixed issues that could cause a Superstar to get out of the ring in match types for which gameplay is confined to the ring (e.g. Steel Cage Match, Inferno Match)

Fixed a warping issue that could occur when sidling around the ring corner near an upright ladder

Fixed issues with certain moves consuming an improper number of Finisher icons when performed

Fixed a warping issue that occurred when performing ladder diving moves on a wedged or leaning ladder

Fixed an issue with title stability loading into a 40-man ROYAL RUMBLE match

Fixed issues with moves that caused an attacking Superstar to run in place indefinitely if the path was blocked by a table or ladder

Fixed several clipping and warping issues that occurred performing moves when the attacking Superstars path was blocked by a table or ladder

Fixed a floating issue that occurred when reversing an OMG! move on the announce table

WWE CREATIONS MOVE-SET

Added damage indicator for affected limbs for several moves that were not displaying the indicator

WWE UNIVERSE

The user can now create the Favorite VS. Undertaker: Championship Confrontation story

Fixed issues with Superstar appearance in certain cut scenes

DOWLOADABLE CONTENT

Made a number of essential fixes and updates related to functionality for the WWE 2K17 Legends Pack downloadable content ahead of release.

Didn't think they'd bother patching it lmao.

And that taking more stored finishers than it should, it did that shit on next gen, was annoying.

Didn't even fix the Lillian Garcia glitch :shake:

Either they will fix the real issues later or they won't. I now see why many of the last gen creators that planned to move to last gen WWE 2K17 didn't and stayed with WWE 2K16 at least until they are forced to when CC is shut down for the game.

I think this is more or less the "Day One" patch for last gen as the focus has obviously been on last gen and the amount of problems that has had.

Hopefully the problems reported since launch will be fixed in the next patch whenever that may be

Perhaps. I think that's why the first patches were done so quickly especially for current gen with the large amount of fixes. The patches were done in advance before people reported problems.

I heard the story creater is back?

There is story collection in Rivalries, but no create a story

Ah shame, that would've been quite the addition.

Nice, PS4/Xbox One have a new patch...

I reported the finisher-glitch to 2K support, at the end the guy said that I have to share it on 2K's forum... if the topic become popular enough, the development team know what to modify to meet their fans expectations..................

Yeah, the game released 1 month ago and still unplayable :(

• 3 weeks later...

So they've fixed the 2 count glitch and finishers not ending the match glitch. Patch 1.02 released for last Gen....

WWE 2K17 - Patch 1.02 PS3/360 Notes

WWE 2K17 Patch 1.02 on PS3/360 should be live now. Here are the patch notes.

GAMEPLAY

Addressed an issue in which Superstars were kicking out too quickly after being hit by a Finisher and pinned

Fixed an issue with the release bar width for pin attempts not appearing correctly after the pinned Superstar had previously been hit with a Finisher

A Superstar can now force an opponent to lean against the ropes or corner by striking the opponent when adjacent to the ropes or corner

Fixed issues with certain Finisher moves not being able to be performed properly

Fixed an issue with certain moves not applying damage correctly

Fixed an issue in which a Superstar could become frozen in mid-air if attacked while the ladder they were on was pushed over

COM managers are more likely to distract the referee during a pin or submission attempt against their managed Superstar

Addressed issues with the animation speed of select moves

Fixed issues with Superstars not being able to hit an opponent with certain springboard and diving moves

Fixed an issue with the Phenomenal Forearm 2 move not being able to be performed properly

Addressed an issue in which corner running strikes werent performed properly

VISUAL PRESENTATION

Addressed an issue with missing tag team victory scenes

WWE CREATIONS SUPERSTAR

Entrance Names can now be 22 characters long without any display cutoff

WWE CREATIONS ENTRANCE

The default volume for generic entrance themes has been increased

WWE UNIVERSE

Adjusted a number of WWE Superstar champion statistics

Fixed a stability issue that could occur when editing Contendership Settings (55212)

Eliminated circumstances that could contribute to desyncs in online matches (54266, 55688, 55574)

AUDIO

Fixed impact audio issues in handicap backstage brawl matches (55360)

Fixed an issue with ring announcer and commentary audio during Special Referee matches featuring a Custom Superstar as the special referee (55256)

Fixed issues with missing sound effects for certain moves (54377, 55495)

Added entrance music for The Golden Truth and Breezango to the music jukebox (55205)

Increased the volume of Superstars voices in Enzo Amore and Sheamuss entrances (55232, 55233)

Fixed issues with the ring announcer not announcing a Superstars weight at the right time (54323, 53757)

DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT

Made a number of essential fixes and updates related to functionality for the WWE 2K17 New Moves Pack downloadable content ahead of release.

Archived