GJ Presents: Vault 2K16 | Bryan Rhodes added

Graeme Jones

Well, I'm back once again with a new batch of Originals! For those who are familiar with my work, you'll know that I strive to make the most realistic CAWs possible. And this year, I can do that with the greatest of ease thanks to the epic morphing!!
Eddie 'The Canadian Icon' Evans
WWE%202K16%20Eddie%20Evans%2001_zpsrsfab
WWE%202K16%20Eddie%20Evans%2002_zpsi57mz
WWE%202K16%20Eddie%20Evans%2003_zps6tkcm
Thanks to Grand Master Pepsay, was able to access the logos he helped convert for me last year, so huge credit to him for that.
Uploaded
Hash Tags:
GraemeJMC
Eddie Evans
CAWs.ws
Greg 'The Dangerous One' O'Connor
Greg%20O%20Connor%201_zpsjuobir9m.jpg
Greg%20O%20Connor%202_zps89vmpeas.jpg
Greg%20O%20Connor%204_zpsiewq0hur.jpg
Greg%20O%20Connor%203_zpsnj71u26f.jpg
Greg%20O%20Connor%205_zpsyuli9dyw.jpg
Greg%20O%20Connor%206_zpsxqemvp0l.jpg
Greg%20O%20Connor%207_zpsgfyxlsac.jpg
Greg was my main 2K15 MyCareer Superstar, who had a good run I should add. Decided to remake him again this year, with a slight different look but captured his 2K15 model with morphing improvements.
Uploaded

Hash Tags:
GraemeJMC
Greg O'Connor
CAWs.ws
Greg%20O%20Connor%208_zpsxmbcwkvk.jpg
Wanted to post that CC screenshot to show that my CAW stats are mostly in the 80s range. Some asswipe sent me a message on PSN saying "100 Overall? LOL NOOB!" Little does that retard realise, Abilities make the Overall look higher than it should be.

Eddie Evans is looking better than ever! Definitely going to download him when I get back from work! Good job man!

Thanks dude, yeah.. thanks to the improved morphing? Was able to recreate his last gen morph, with slight improvements here and there, just wish we had skin age options, wanted to add forehead wrinkles as he has aged a wee bit since SVR 2010 lol.

Something about that blonde close shave just works for me. Good stuff here.

Cheers man, you have no idea how satisfied I was to see that hideous green tint bug FINALLY removed! Couldn't make his blonde look as good as this last year, I was considering using long hair for Evans.. but nah, prefer his short hair look haha.

Oh and by the way folks? I umm .. forgot to edit his height. So if you downloaded Eddie Evans? Just resize his height to 6'0". Apologies for my error lol.

Looking forward to downloading him, as soon as my counter resets. :cool:

Gotta say, I think the logos I made actually look better this year than they did in the last game. Must be the way the material looks and works with logos now.

Gotta say, I think the logos I made actually look better this year than they did in the last game. Must be the way the material looks and works with logos now.

Yeah, I used the Matte material for Evans' attire, which works well with logos. Really like having the option to select materials this year.

Btw, would anyone be interested in using the first CAW in my thread? I'm considering deleting it as it's ,, well .. generic lol.

Yeah, I used the Matte material for Evans' attire, which works well with logos. Really like having the option to select materials this year.

Btw, would anyone be interested in using the first CAW in my thread? I'm considering deleting it as it's ,, well .. generic lol.

Sure, i'll give him a shot, but you'll need to wait till tomorrow so my counter can reset. spent a long time downloading caws for an NJPW universe.

My boy Eddie Evans back.

He's my greatest creation in the history of CAW Mode. Funny story: I created him just for the heck of it in SVR 2010, was originally a rip off of Petey Williams lol. But I then altered his appearance and since that game? He's always in my plans to create.

Note: I am working on a new CAW, but also heavily involved in MyCareer Mode.. so might be a few days or so til I update this thread.

I like your attire designs. No overdone. Not heavy on logos. They meet the balance of style and realism perfectly. And the face morphing is awesome as well.

Thanks, bro. Yeah, I don't really like to use too many logos.. prefer realistic but simple lol. I try my best to create that when making my CAWs, body morphing is tough.. finding the right build to suit the attire etc. But I get there in the end lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Everybody look great bro

Thank you.

Some nice caw's mate, very clean, and nothing over done. ;)

Thank you as well.

Excellent work man

And thanks also.

99 is still high even considering the abilities lol. The real wrestlers have abilities too. It's good to have at least some stuff below 80. A lot of stuff barely has a max of 80 anyway considering size. That's just me though, I do like your caws hope to see more.

Yeah well, I just prefer having my stats in the 80s. My preference, and people can always just edit them anyway. As for more CAWs? I haven't loaded 2K16 since the 9th of November. I'm focused on Fallout 4, heavily invested in looting and shooting.. 'cos am a Wonderer..... lol.

Awesome work, the looks are crisp.

Cheers bud, appreciate it.

I do aim to add more CAWs in the future, as I am not done with this game, not by a long shot lol. Just busy atm with Fallout 4. Just thought I'd update people.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
So uhh.. yeah, I got an urge to play 2K16 and came up with Bryan Rhodes. Logo's aren't mine, so credit to the creator for those. I had to re-install the game as I got a new 1TB PS4 not too long ago, good thing I had Evans and O'Connor uploaded lol. Anyway, decided to take advantage of the YouTube Streaming and recorded the entrance/match. Enjoy.

For the entrances and match? Skip to: 58:00

Didn't enable the entrance music as I couldn't remember if it's copyright protected. If it isn't? I'll fix that for any other CAWs I may create.

Archived