The Good Things...[Last Gen]

XXX.

So today I picked up the last gen version of WWE 2k15 while I wait for the current gen version to be released. Despite all the negative reviews, I personally enjoy the game. What are the good things about the game that you really enjoy? Even if it's the small stuff.

For me, it's this;

• Every strike has a sound you can noticeably hear.
  • Chops make the chest red (I never really saw that in 14)
  • You can choose the match pace when you choose who you're going to play as in Universe. (so if someone gets beat down in a cutscene, you can switch to a quick match for realism.)
  • The story system in Universe is really useful.
  • The AI is more responsive
  • The WWE WHC is one title, like it is in real life.
  • Commentary is more fluent and doesn't sound so dumb all the time.

Share yours!

Love the entrance attires people got and new entrances. There's nothing quite like the feeling of having Sami Zayn tap out John Cena to the 3rd Koji clutch at wrestlemania XXX. The presentation of the Showcase matches with the video packages are amazing as always

The gameplay seems better. I think it is the fact that the animations and sound effects for punches and slams seem more impactful than previous games. I've only played a handfull of matches so far, but it does seem familiar yet different all at the same time.

Models look a lot better. Those that needed an extra touch up like Punk and Cena look a lot better this year.

Lighting is a lot better and much more noticable in the Raw arena.

Cena vs Punk 2K Showcase mode was a great choice and a lot of fun reliving those moments. Not often Punk gets to be in the main story mode of the game, so this was a nice treat if this is his final time in a game.

Models look a lot better. Those that needed an extra touch up like Punk and Cena look a lot better this year.

Lighting is a lot better and much more noticable in the Raw arena.

Cena vs Punk 2K Showcase mode was a great choice and a lot of fun reliving those moments. Not often Punk gets to be in the main story mode of the game, so this was a nice treat if this is his final time in a game.

I hear Punk got a deal with WWE, maybe he will be in again next year.

Any new winning animation guys?? Really Hope D-Bry got one this year

Good things as far as I see

- The gameplay is good (2k14 is good)

- Future stars added ( Zayn, Grave, Neville, Ascension DLC, etc)

- Upgrade commentary finally

- Wyatt family looks great (last year, Shield wasn't that great)

Archived