*NEW VIDEO FOOTAGE* NEW VIDEOS ADDED 9/29/14.

kingteezy101

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that 2K are more likely to patch things this year considering that this is their own game. 2K14 was only a game they had to make due to WWE and popular demand.

This. 2k14 was still made mostly on thq's budget. 2k did sound and that was it. I can see why they didn't put money into a game they had basically nothing to do with.

And any gamer who has followed this series knows that things that are problems in very early builds have tended to be problems in the very late builds as well. Like a year after the game released late.

That freakin 1 count glitch...

thq didnt have the budget to pay for a lot of extra work on the game.....2k does

TTalking of commentary.............am I the only one who hopes that at the end of each match and winning animation, Michael Cole doesn't give it the "last match on the show speech".......... I just hate hearing him say " that's it for tonight's raw, see you next week" or words to that effect after each Universe match.

I still think the ring looks too small

If you are playing as Kevin Nash/Diesel he will reach one end of the ring to the other, lol

It's smoke and mirrors, the ring is the exact same size as it's always been cause if it wasn't, they wouldn't have been able to reuse Randy Orton or Goldust's entrances.

Firstly, they didn't "reuse" their entrances. They had to adjust the gestures and things along those lines because they adjusted the ropes to be more life-like. A few more adjustments to the step (in order for them not to walk past the turnbuckles) were probably made as well.

They've also said they adjusted the ring size to make it more life-like, thus the ring size has seemingly decreased. What I can also tell is that the outside area has decreased, which seems to be more life-like as well.

If you are playing as Kevin Nash/Diesel he will reach one end of the ring to the other, lol

It's smoke and mirrors, the ring is the exact same size as it's always been cause if it wasn't, they wouldn't have been able to reuse Randy Orton or Goldust's entrances.

Firstly, they didn't "reuse" their entrances. They had to adjust the gestures and things along those lines because they adjusted the ropes to be more life-like. A few more adjustments to the step (in order for them not to walk past the turnbuckles) were probably made as well.

They've also said they adjusted the ring size to make it more life-like, thus the ring size has seemingly decreased. What I can also tell is that the outside area has decreased, which seems to be more life-like as well.

True, they've also made adjustments with camera angles as well, but it's still the same base is what I meant to say.

Looking back on it I've noticed they've changed the size of the RAW set and the height of the the ropes, pretty nice detail there, but the number of steps Orton makes seems pretty equal in my book.

True, they've also made adjustments with camera angles as well, but it's still the same base is what I meant to say.

Looking back on it I've noticed they've changed the size of the RAW set and the height of the the ropes, pretty nice detail there, but the number of steps Orton makes seems pretty equal in my book.

There are several ways how they could've approached "fixing" all those details. They could've made the steps "smaller", so it's in actuality the same amount of steps, where albeit the numbers of steps hasn't changed, he still covers a shorter distance. With this theory, while the ring size AND the steps decreased, it could seem like the same amount of steps.

What they also could've done (but probably didn't,) is use the camera cuts for their advantage. By that I mean they could've kept the same steps (numbers of steps AND distance) but place the camera cuts in a way where he actually teleports a few inches back, but it's not actually noticeable.

Again, those are all just assumptions.

Archived