MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Eli Drake - Final CAW Uploaded!!10/23/15

MST3Claye

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Working on Bro Mans collab with Auday.. a face preview of Robbie E is a couple posts above on this page. Right now, I bought a new Diamond One Touch Video Capture USB card and trying to figure out some issues with it at the moment. I think it's a graphics driver issue or something. Seems to also hate screens that have big resolutions. Or it could be an nVidia thing.

As for the Wolves, Auday has a great preview of them he's working on. He's also working on a Tigre Uno.

No knockouts.. It takes a professional CAWer to deal with the limitations that they put for making female wrestlers in the game. I'd be fourth guessing myself through the whole process. Ridiculous how they left that mode to where created women wrestlers look like legit barbie doll figures.

Nope! Not gonna attempt that.

I hate too say it i actually becoming a fan of the broman!! ,,,So I like this,

Agreed.. Wasn't a big fan of Robbie E at the beginning.. Too much Jersey Shore emphasis and I never cared for that tv show, but I think he's developed his character to be its own thing.

Robbie E is uploaded to CC. Search tags and details in original post..

Starting to wind down here. After the Bro Mans it'll be three more guys and I'm done..

Rockstar Spud

Bully Ray

Kazarian

Hope everyone has enjoyed these CAWs this year. I feel like I've improved a great deal since WWE '12, but that might just be ego talking.

• 2 weeks later...

what other caws r u making mate

Robbie E is uploaded to CC. Search tags and details in original post..

Starting to wind down here. After the Bro Mans it'll be three more guys and I'm done..

Rockstar Spud

Bully Ray

Kazarian

Hope everyone has enjoyed these CAWs this year. I feel like I've improved a great deal since WWE '12, but that might just be ego talking.

:)

Archived