MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Eli Drake - Final CAW Uploaded!!10/23/15

MST3Claye

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to try to avoid face textures. I don't care for them, because I see a lot of times (this place and other legit caw forums excluded) they just slap on a face texture and that's it.. no face morphing.. Besides, right now I don't think Angle will need one. Just some decent morphing and in game skin texture and template with designs or PTs. Just my belief on CAW making.

Those on here that do use face textures, they put effort in with the face morphing and all and it's great that they do that.

Lol, my TNA universe will be up and running before I know it, lol. How about The Monster… Abyss!

I'm about as impatient as you about getting a TNA Universe started.. LOL Joseph Parks/Abyss will be coming, soon as I figure out what exactly they're doing in this storyline with EY.

WOW the update looks really cool, I think the eyebrows need to be a bit thicker? maybe move the designs on brows down like about 2 clicks?

Amazing at what a changing of the in-game face texture will do! I thought I went through those before to see which in-game face texture suited him then I decided to go through it again after your private messages about using PT face textures..

Still!! No PT face textures have been used! Will check the eyebrows on that. I haven't done anything with the eyebrows as far as designs.. Just in-game eyebrows.. Will see about thickness or adding a design to them. Thanks for the comment, Auday!

Next up was going to be the Bro Mans, but it looks like I'll be collab'ing that with Auday Alyafi like I did EC3. Right now I'm trying to get a list together on who's being made in the collab project to verify on who to make on my own TNA project. If this is the case, then Joseph Parks/Abyss will be the next one I make in this thread.

Archived