MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Eli Drake - Final CAW Uploaded!!10/23/15

MST3Claye

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna start on Joseph Parks/Abyss today.. I'm thinking about 3 slots for him... Still have 4 to 5 other guys planned. Trying to see if Auday is gonna return to do that Bro Mans collab, but if not I might go on and do them.. Kazarian (to go with Slipfan's Christopher Daniels.. outfit wise).. Rockstar Spud.. Was going to do Chris Sabin and Bully Ray, but I think those are in the works by some other folks.

Gonna start on Joseph Parks/Abyss today.. I'm thinking about 3 slots for him... Still have 4 to 5 other guys planned. Trying to see if Auday is gonna return to do that Bro Mans collab, but if not I might go on and do them.. Kazarian (to go with Slipfan's Christopher Daniels.. outfit wise).. Rockstar Spud.. Was going to do Chris Sabin and Bully Ray, but I think those are in the works by some other folks.

I am back bro! :)

Early face preview..

abyss-faces_zpsf0ed3bc0.jpg

Ok enough joking around.. I thought that would be neat for previewing the second edit slot of three I'm planning.

abyss2_zps53b771f0.jpg

It'll be three edit slots.. Finished with Joseph Parks first slot attires (except for moveset, entrance and stats)

Joseph Parks: Attire 1: Joseph (three stripe warm-up suit | Attire 2: Joseph (gray rectangle on front warm-up suit) | Attire 3: Joseph (single stripe going down side warm-up suit) | Attire 4: Suit without jacket

Joseph Parks/Abyss (good for those that want the best of both worlds and use random in their Universe Mode) - Attire 1: Joseph (three stripe warm-up suit | Attire 2: Abyss (current gray/black | Attire 3: Joseph (single stripe going down side warm-up suit) | Attire 4: Abyss with coat

Abyss - Attire 1: current black/gray | Attire 2: current with coat(?) | Attire 3: ??? | Attire 4: ???

I'm wanting to use current attires for Abyss, but haven't figured out what to do about the third and fourth attire and if using the coat is a good idea or not.

Early face preview..

abyss-faces_zpsf0ed3bc0.jpg

Ok enough joking around.. I thought that would be neat for previewing the second edit slot of three I'm planning.

abyss2_zps53b771f0.jpg

It'll be three edit slots.. Finished with Joseph Parks first slot attires (except for moveset, entrance and stats)

Joseph Parks: Attire 1: Joseph (three stripe warm-up suit | Attire 2: Joseph (gray rectangle on front warm-up suit) | Attire 3: Joseph (single stripe going down side warm-up suit) | Attire 4: Suit without jacket

Joseph Parks/Abyss (good for those that want the best of both worlds and use random in their Universe Mode) - Attire 1: Joseph (three stripe warm-up suit | Attire 2: Abyss (current gray/black | Attire 3: Joseph (single stripe going down side warm-up suit) | Attire 4: Abyss with coat

Abyss - Attire 1: current black/gray | Attire 2: current with coat(?) | Attire 3: ??? | Attire 4: ???

I'm wanting to use current attires for Abyss, but haven't figured out what to do about the third and fourth attire and if using the coat is a good idea or not.

Great job bud! I'll be attending TNA a lot this spring starting Sunday with Lockdown. If I meet Storm I haven't forgotten about ya and will get you an autograph.

Thanks Chris! Actually, that's not the new preview for Joseph Park/Abyss.. lol The new stuff is on the first post of this thread. :)

#AJ Nah, I'm just doing the three slots mentioned in the first post.

Cybruis, thanks but I don't need an AJ Styles since he's not with TNA anymore.

Just found out it was the body type I was using that is DLC. I unknowingly used the Superstar head Mankind body shape. I didn't know the body size/shape were DLC at all. I will fix this later today and upload a regular version of all three slots to CC.

Archived