Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MST3Claye

MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Eli Drake - Final CAW Uploaded!!10/23/15

Added a preview of Manik in the first post. This will be the Revolution version of Manik. Not sure if I should add the other sneaker colors or add the hood in one of the outfits and not just an entrance attire.

just wanted to ask with manik how many attires are doing for him. and will they be all new attiress or a mix of new & old. and when might he be up?

thanks

Right now.. just one outfit.. I might do two with the hood, two without.. and alternating between the yellow sneakers and the blue or black ones. Since he may not debut the new black outfit till November/December or even next year.

Also, he might be up by Friday or Saturday.. Haven't even started on the moveset yet, I gathered what I could with his match on Sunday.

Updated James Storm with 2 new Revolution outfits.. gray tights and camo tights. Information in the original post.

PLEDGE TO THE REVOLUTION!

I know you've upped Manik twice already, but I still can't get him. My current era roster is on a flash drive. If you don't mind could please try upping him once more w/out dlc moves? Btw your other caws are great!!

I know you've upped Manik twice already, but I still can't get him. My current era roster is on a flash drive. If you don't mind could please try upping him once more w/out dlc moves? Btw your other caws are great!!

Thank you. I think saw your reviews on XLive mentioning the DLC? Odd thing is, I never added DLC at all to him. I'll try a third upload sometime tonight, though. I HAVE changed his attribute points a bit. They're now 88 or 89, I realized I had overpowered him a bit much.

Again, thanks for the comments. I'll see what I can do!

Thank you! Also, third upload of Manik is up on CC in case anyone wants to try it, that has been having difficulty downloading him.

Manik is still default for me. I've noticed some of the newer moves (non dlc) also cause the glitch. like the standing corkscrew moonsault & occasionally the lotus lock. I hope you can sort out whatever it is that's causing it. The caw looks awesome in the pictures.

Manik is still default for me. I've noticed some of the newer moves (non dlc) also cause the glitch. like the standing corkscrew moonsault & occasionally the lotus lock. I hope you can sort out whatever it is that's causing it. The caw looks awesome in the pictures.

I'll check on that and see what I can do. Thanks for telling me about that. *sigh* 2K Games.

Eli Drake CAW finished and uploaded with 3 outfits, moves and entrance.. Get it before the 31st when the CC servers close!!! Thus my final CAW, CC wise for WWE 2K14!!!