Archer's CAWFest (06-19-13 CM Punk uploaded)

Archer

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update 05-12-13: RKO Full preview added.

rko_face_0512_zps79f66e05.png

rko_attires_0512_zps9bf58a9c.png

Just 1 thing wen Orton was in Evolution he didnt hav the top of hs back tatto. It was done after.

can you post a ref pic? I don't know which part to remove.

Just 1 thing wen Orton was in Evolution he didnt hav the top of hs back tatto. It was done after.

no he had them when he was in evolution i know this refs are not so good but u can see the back tattoo

http://www.randyorton4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/284x500xWWE-Randy-Orton-Shoulder-Tattoo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.AHIeZ6y-pt.jpg

http://www.randyorton4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/359x491xRandy-Orton-Unique-Tattoo-Design-on-Boday.jpg.pagespeed.ic.esXqumPJMs.jpg

Just remove the part on the back of his neck. he didn't have that part added until later on after evolution. Here's a ref pic of how the tat should look.

ortont.jpg

Just remove the part on the back of his neck. he didn't have that part added until later on after evolution. Here's a ref pic of how the tat should look.

ortont.jpg

Thanks for this ref. I'll make the changes.

Flair and Batista looks amazeballs. Orton looks pretty good too, you've inspired me to start an RA save soon!

And that blue HHH attire, best shot I could get. It's the HCTP attire, just in blue and with Blue/Black boots:

Untitled-2_zpse2d9ad15.png

any shot of the boots?

ortont.jpg

Thanks for this ref. I'll make the changes.

Flair and Batista looks amazeballs. Orton looks pretty good too, you've inspired me to start an RA save soon!

And that blue HHH attire, best shot I could get. It's the HCTP attire, just in blue and with Blue/Black boots:

Untitled-2_zpse2d9ad15.png

any shot of the boots?

Here ya go. I don't think they are any designs or anything on them, i think they're just basic blue boots, only thing of detail i think are just the black laces and black bottoms.

tripleh2.jpg

tripleh4.png

tripleh5.png

is this a good alternative for HHH's evolution hair? also I think I'm going to replace his purple tights with the blue one. For his black tights, I'm planning to give him the beard (w/o goatee). Then with the shorts attire (vs Goldberg), I'll give him full beard.

hhh_alt_hair_zps9ae0f504.png

I'm done with Orton and Batista. Originally I plan to release them as a complete Evolution pack. But I guess it will take more time. I can release them now if anybody wants it.

Ya that'd be cool if you released Batista and Orton now. As for the hair, yeah thats a good alternate, i still prefer the curly hair though but for those who want a different hair its good. Will these have renders btw?.

Nazza is helping me on the renders..

batista_11_zpsaa97790b.png

Triple_H_14_zps03fad9a8.png

I can't find any good HHH Evolution era pic.. I'm still looking for Flair's.

Maybe lesson Orton's jawline, it looks like he is a stuffing nuts in his mouth in the in-game pic

The hair you had at first is fine. He only had it the in the new look during promos and interviews. When he was ring it was wet like the first hair choice portrays. I would say use the new hair choice on that suit/evolution shirt attire.

is this a good alternative for HHH's evolution hair? also I think I'm going to replace his purple tights with the blue one. For his black tights, I'm planning to give him the beard (w/o goatee). Then with the shorts attire (vs Goldberg), I'll give him full beard.

hhh_alt_hair_zps9ae0f504.png

I'm done with Orton and Batista. Originally I plan to release them as a complete Evolution pack. But I guess it will take more time. I can release them now if anybody wants it.

this is a good hair choice btw i prefer if u release a pack :/

I like the new hair. Although how would it look with the way you did the modern long hair? Are you going to add the full Lemmy 'tashe on one attire? Also, do you have to replace the purple one? That's his Here Comes The Pain gear, for me that's the definitive Evolution HHH. I still think the Black trunks are the least important, seeing as we already have Black shorts.

I'd say release RKO and Batista now, I have to get my grubby paws on that Animal. HAVE TO :D

I can't put my finger on it, but the Flair whilst I can see it is Flair isn't quite right to me I'm sorry as that is probably no help lol. Overall though I would add these to my collection as Evolution is probably my favorite faction as I have your other Triple H's on my save already. Do you plan on making a Shawn Michaels from either 1995-96 or from his 2002 return, basically in tights and not pants because I'd love to see your version of him.

I can't put my finger on it, but the Flair whilst I can see it is Flair isn't quite right to me I'm sorry as that is probably no help lol. Overall though I would add these to my collection as Evolution is probably my favorite faction as I have your other Triple H's on my save already. Do you plan on making a Shawn Michaels from either 1995-96 or from his 2002 return, basically in tights and not pants because I'd love to see your version of him.

I'm kinda interested in doing a HBK from that era using our nCo Shawn. Archer, if you'd be interested in collabing, hit me up :D

I'm kinda interested in doing a HBK from that era using our nCo Shawn. Archer, if you'd be interested in collabing, hit me up :D

I think I saw your HBK on Smacktalks video either yesterday or the day before very good I must say.

Edit: Just checked and I don't think it was but I did just check the nCo topic and saw the Shawn there and it is also very good.

I think I saw your HBK on Smacktalks video either yesterday or the day before very good I must say.

The video one is Vancheta's, not ours. Otherwise, thanks, but let's not hijack Archer's thread here. I think it's best we get back on topic.

I'm planning to make HBK (SYM-HCTP timeline).. it would be great if I can help this time.. I will let you know..

Update 05-18-13: Evolution HHH.

Hair can be easily swapped..

evolution_hhh_zps6f4fe65d.png

Archived