Archer's CAWFest (06-19-13 CM Punk uploaded)

Archer

I can't put my finger on it, but the Flair whilst I can see it is Flair isn't quite right to me I'm sorry as that is probably no help lol. Overall though I would add these to my collection as Evolution is probably my favorite faction as I have your other Triple H's on my save already. Do you plan on making a Shawn Michaels from either 1995-96 or from his 2002 return, basically in tights and not pants because I'd love to see your version of him.

I'm kinda interested in doing a HBK from that era using our nCo Shawn. Archer, if you'd be interested in collabing, hit me up :D

I'm planning to make HBK (SYM-HCTP timeline).. it would be great if I can help this time.. I will let you know..

Update 05-18-13: Evolution HHH.

Hair can be easily swapped..

evolution_hhh_zps6f4fe65d.png

Please do man :D HHH is looking great. Think the other hair works better for this era though. And excuse me for being a tad pedantic, but any chance you could change either the red or purple attires to have his white/black boots? Just adds a tad more variety

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those attires for Triple H look amazing. Only thing i see thats not entirely accurate is the beard you gave him on the black shorts. While it does look good, I don't think he ever had that beard when he wore those shorts. If i'm not mistaken he wore them at Survivor Series, Unforgiven, and Summerslam and i don't think he had a beard around that time.

Here's a few pics from each ppv.

tripvsgoldberg.jpg

tripxn.jpg

triplehss.jpg

triplehhhh.jpgtriplehhhhh.png

Those attires for Triple H look amazing. Only thing i see thats not entirely accurate is the beard you gave him on the black shorts. While it does look good, I don't think he ever had that beard when he wore those shorts. If i'm not mistaken he wore them at Survivor Series, Unforgiven, and Summerslam and i don't think he had a beard around that time.

tripvsgoldberg.jpg

tripxn.jpg

triplehss.jpg

I guess I will just make them all clean shaved.

I know Orton is practically finished, but is there any chance you could swap out his light blue attire for his awesome WM20 attire? Abit late in the game I know, but it's just a much nicer attire:

http://riwrestling.webs.com/photos/rockwm20.jpg

you will be able to easily swap trunks colors..

tripvsgoldberg.jpg

tripxn.jpg

triplehss.jpg

I guess I will just make them all clean shaved.

I know Orton is practically finished, but is there any chance you could swap out his light blue attire for his awesome WM20 attire? Abit late in the game I know, but it's just a much nicer attire:

http://riwrestling.webs.com/photos/rockwm20.jpg

you will be able to easily swap trunks colors..

He'd probably lose the render though.

this time could you not have Triple H be from New Hampshire?

Yeah sorry about that. I saw it from Wikipedia. Haven't been paying attention, where is he from?

THQ removed Flair's entrance. Anybody has a good entrance formula?

Yeah sorry about that. I saw it from Wikipedia. Haven't been paying attention, where is he from?

He's from Greenwich, CT. Not entirely sure if he was born there but he's always been billed from there his entire time in WWE.

I'll ask Codes on another forum.

May be a bit OT but what do you guys plan to do with Evolution when they get uploaded? I'm thinking of replacing the current Raw in my universe with the Raw arena from 2003, and replicate the roster from that era with trips as WHC and Orton, Batista and Flair as the mid card champions.

Already have Goldberg, 2003 unmasked Kane, 2004 Edge, and soon Hassan from NWOldskool. Then i'll throw in a few in game roster guys that fit in if i can't find all the guys i need.

Archived