Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archer

Archer's CAWFest (06-19-13 CM Punk uploaded)

wow that rock looks really promising!! really like it. I think the newer rock looks better face wise....the old school rock looks a bit off in the face, however thats the rock im interested in!! The lips look a bit off, possibly too thick and also the eyes a bit. possibly not angry/intense enough. also something around the jaw/cheek area looks a bit off. possibly a bit too thick is wide or something. Which texture are you using for SYM...is it the SYM texture, coz that might be it. Also please tell me you're doing his WM XIX attire complete with backstage leather pants/vest cutscene attire!!

yes, I'm using SYM texture.. as I think they made Rock very good on that game.

It's ok in-game. as much I want him to be perfect... I just want to move on to my other pending CAWs..

Any update on the ABA Heel version of the Undertaker to be re uploaded rendered.

I will re-upload Big Evil at same time with these two Rock slots.

But, just a question, why not re-inject the render yourself? It works on retail you know. Hotavioh made a Big Evil render, you can easily find it.

wow that rock looks really promising!! really like it. I think the newer rock looks better face wise....the old school rock looks a bit off in the face, however thats the rock im interested in!! The lips look a bit off, possibly too thick and also the eyes a bit. possibly not angry/intense enough. also something around the jaw/cheek area looks a bit off. possibly a bit too thick is wide or something. Which texture are you using for SYM...is it the SYM texture, coz that might be it. Also please tell me you're doing his WM XIX attire complete with backstage leather pants/vest cutscene attire!!

yes, I'm using SYM texture.. as I think they made Rock very good on that game.

It's ok in-game. as much I want him to be perfect... I just want to move on to my other pending CAWs..

Any update on the ABA Heel version of the Undertaker to be re uploaded rendered.

I will re-upload Big Evil at same time with these two Rock slots.

But, just a question, why not re-inject the render yourself? It works on retail you know. Hotavioh made a Big Evil render, you can easily find it.

If I did mate I wouldn't be asking you, I have a normal xbox not a hacked version, also I have XBOX live dont want to loose all my game saves so if its simple then please let me know what to do thanks.

I have a good Narcassict Lex Luger how do I inject a render ???? Help me then

Update 05-07-13: The Rock updated, waiting for render.

The Rock

---------------------------

RA/HCTP slot:

hctp_1_zpsc869b34a.png

hctp_3_zps9c02cd6f.png

hctp_4_zps1daa60ea.png

Current slot:

current_final_attire12_zps0e7a6ce3.png

current_final_attire34_zps2df1b55d.png

Looks good. Although, on the Blue RA attire, shouldn't that have his Full Tat/Beard. It's his WM XX attire isn't it?

Looks good. Although, on the Blue RA attire, shouldn't that have his Full Tat/Beard. It's his WM XX attire isn't it?

where do u see a blue attire? or do u mean the green one?

where do u see a blue attire? or do u mean the green one?

It's a green-ish blue.

By any chance do u have any more rock shirt textures that u would upload when separately when u upload the rock?

Which shirts do you want and I will make the textures and upload to XBL.

I'd suggest slimming him down, at this point in time he was at his thinnest.

I really am wanting the one with the basic blue bull on the front and "the rock" on the back.I would kill for someone to make that obscure poontang pie shirt with the bull.I personally have never seen it made but not a ton of refs.

Anything else would just be a bonus.I would give ref pics but my laptop is on the fritz.any would be appreciated.