Archer's CAWFest (06-19-13 CM Punk uploaded)

Archer

My favorite WWE games are HCTP, SYM and RAW 2. So expect things from that era.

That's my ERA! :D Good stuff my friend I expect good thing.

When will the heel version be up with the render ???? also what moveset would go with The Rock 2003 heel version ???

I just used In-game Rock moveset. I'm not sure if Righteous made any Rock moveset, but I guess it can easily be changed. Nazza is still working on the renders.

I made a Rock moveset for both current/modern era and Attitude. All uploaded with reup option :)

Same for Batista, Flair and HHH basically anything you need. :) Though Batista a more modern but I can easily switch.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite WWE games are HCTP, SYM and RAW 2. So expect things from that era.

That's my ERA! :D Good stuff my friend I expect good thing.

When will the heel version be up with the render ???? also what moveset would go with The Rock 2003 heel version ???

I just used In-game Rock moveset. I'm not sure if Righteous made any Rock moveset, but I guess it can easily be changed. Nazza is still working on the renders.

I made a Rock moveset for both current/modern era and Attitude. All uploaded with reup option :)

Same for Batista, Flair and HHH basically anything you need. :) Though Batista a more modern but I can easily switch.

I need that. What's your search tag? rewmac?

Btw, I still owe you a PT.

Yeah Rewmac for most. If you can't find something let me know I reup it. I'll send you a friend request you can find them easier that way. I just upped my Flair set, I will edit Batista like today to fit. Oh yeah, but only if you have the time :) Your work comes first as I think you're doing a brilliant job.

Archived