FWA: Federal Wrestling Association

Crazy.

The Fallen Angel | Christopher Daniels

Daniels could be seen strutting down the hallway, wearing workout shorts and a scarf, already having his second Appletini of the day. Who was this? Drinking in the workplace, what a terrible representation of some of the finest gentlemen FWA has to offer, what is that, Jack & Coke? Daniels would clap his hands in front of the resting Robert's face, startling him and waking him up.

"Hey man, no time to sleep, drinking and sleeping?"

Robert Heat

Robert would be surprised by the bald man making noise in front of him. He jolted up and almost spilled his drink, but steadied it. "Hey, I was just resting my eyes." He eyed Daniel's Appletini. "Besides, it looks like you've been imbibing in the devil's drink as well." Robert smirked, and as he did he got a real good look at who he was speaking to. The scarf, the bald head and the unpleasant expression brought him back to Monday night and the promo he saw. "Ah, if it isn't Christopher Daniels. You know, I was wondering; why do you call yourself the face of FWA? First of, you don't seem like a face people want to see judging by your promo before. I mean, there are a lot of guys who are already saying they are number one, but if you were really the best, wouldn't they have given you a match on Monday? Just seems silly that a company wouldn't use their 'brightest star on the first night.'"

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did a flirty wink to Marcus. He ISN'T gay? Marcus also has better things to do. Go Home and sleep. Sleeping sounds like a plan so off to the Land of Nod he goes.

Cara Leah | I'm Here

Roaming the halls sporting a Jonathan Huberdeau jersey with black leggings, music blasting through her earphones. Twenty One Pilots were helping her get into a decent mood, chill out and stuff. It wasn't the loss that had her in a bad mood, she was over that. Only thing to do about that is move on and get better. Leah was just in a grouchy mood today. Like I said though, Twenty One Pilots were helping her resolve that problem. Continuing on down the halls, she'd check her phone for updates on the Florida Panthers hockey game.

Niall Kassian | Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

The lounge was the spot Niall was currently hanging out at, hogging the tv as usual. He would flip through the channels while playing on his phone, not paying much attention. That was until he came across Duck Dynasty, hell yeah. This should be a good way to pass time. A little bit of this and maybe he'll hit the gym for a bit. He liked to workout at night when the gym was pretty empty. For now, some relaxation.

both tbc or end.

Robert Heat

Robert would be surprised by the bald man making noise in front of him. He jolted up and almost spilled his drink, but steadied it. "Hey, I was just resting my eyes." He eyed Daniel's Appletini. "Besides, it looks like you've been imbibing in the devil's drink as well." Robert smirked, and as he did he got a real good look at who he was speaking to. The scarf, the bald head and the unpleasant expression brought him back to Monday night and the promo he saw. "Ah, if it isn't Christopher Daniels. You know, I was wondering; why do you call yourself the face of FWA? First of, you don't seem like a face people want to see judging by your promo before. I mean, there are a lot of guys who are already saying they are number one, but if you were really the best, wouldn't they have given you a match on Monday? Just seems silly that a company wouldn't use their 'brightest star on the first night.'"

The Face of FWA | Christopher Daniels

Daniels would laugh before taking a sip of his drink. Who'd this guy think he was? No way to talk to one of these best to ever do it.

"Well, A, One of these a day, keeps the doctor away, unlike yours."

Daniels would take another sip after throwing his scarf over his shoulder.

"B, easy question, three simple syllables, I'm the Best In The Biz-I-Ness."

Daniels puts three fingers in the air when he says 'biz-i-ness'.

"C, I'm a giving man, I understand not everyone can have the skill set, the great looks like CD, so I told our GM, you know what? Maybe you should give some of these young guys a shot, it's no fun to just dominate this whole company. Might as well give the little people a shot once in a while."

Robert Heat

Robert stared at this man, sipping on his drink and throwing his fingers in the air, almost in disbelief. He stifled a laugh before continuing. "Wow, I'm amazed that you're so giving and kind. You sounded quite selfless and giving when you interrupted the GM and ran your mouth off in front of that crowd. I use to box, and loudmouths like you were always great for promoting a fight. They could go on and on about how they were the best that ever lived and how I should grovel at their feet, and even that they were doing me a favor by taking the title off my hands. But here's the thing," Robert stood up and approached Daniels. "all that talk, and all that posturing, and all those fancy props didn't stop me from beating them. None of their taunts could stop me from breaking their jaws. When it came down to it, all that talk, was simply hot air. And right now, the way you're talking is getting me all nostalgic for my jaw-breaking days." Robert stood tall, his drink on the crate, now only a few inches from Daniels' face.

Tough guy alert. Boxing and pro-wrestling are a little bit different. If there's one thing Daniels is great at it's professional wrestling. Daniels would set his drink down on a crate behind him and throw his scarf around his shoulder, now in a more serious tone.

"I'm not a boxing fan, I don't follow MMA, but I've followed professional wrestling since I was eight years old. I've been wrestling now for eight-teen years and I wake up in pain every single day. It's pain that I'll never get rid of. I have no ACL in my right leg. Only one ligament left in my shoulder that's still attached, broken bone in my neck. If I didn't care about professional wrestling so much, if I didn't love professional wrestling, I certainly wouldn't put my body through this. So you can question my motives all you want, but just face it, I'm a better professional wrestler than anybody in this dump of a company. This isn't boxing, we don't wear gloves, maybe one day you'll see what it's like to be in there with me. Well see who ends up with a broken jaw."

Robert Heat

Robert smiled. At least this guy had something beyond that damn scarf and appletini. "Well, looks like you aren't a complete ass after all. But I'm no stranger to injuries either. My body has been through enough pain for a lifetime, and yet here we both are. Racked with pain, yet still fighting. You know, I know that I'm not the best wrestler around here, but I hope we get in the ring sometime. No gloves, or scarves, or drinks. Just our broken bodies that we continue to punish. My jaw's been broken before, so I know how it feels to be humbled by that. Maybe I can teach you that same lesson. Until then." Robert met his eyes with Daniels for a brief stare down, before he picked up his drink and headed away. "Enjoy your Appletini."

As Robert was walking away and looked back at Daniels, Daniels would hold up his taped hand which had each finger taped besides the middle, basically telling him to read between the lines. No surprise Robert would leave with his tail tucked between his legs. The face of FWA can be very intimidating, nothing too shocking. Hopefully Robert's there Friday to see his friend Marcus get embarrassed by the Fallen Angel.

OT - Recton

Picture : HP5bIAR.png

Ring Name:Jason (JT) or "Rambo"

Height:6'3

Weight:242

Hometown: Miami,Florida/New York, New York (resides)

Billed From:Miami,Florida

Regular Moves:German Suplex

Belly to Belly Suplex

Snap DDT

Neckbreaker

Russian Leg Sweep

Elbow Drop from top rope

STO

Fisherman Suplex

Bridged Suplex

Punch and Kick Combos

Rear Naked Choke

Dropkick

Powerslam

Triangle choke

Signature Moves:Spinebuster

TigerBomb

SuperKick

Finishing Move(s): Cutter (RKO Style)

Spear

GogoPlata (Seldom)

Theme [media]http://youtu.be/DSxBSMeYzZA[/media]

Your Username: Soap

Disposition - Face

Gimmick -Warrior heart a Funny People kind of Guy who loves the fans & wants to steal shows and headline PPV's. Has a certain air of Cockiness and Arrogance but in a good way.

Fighting Style - Mix of technical wrestling and Greco/MMA

Short Bio -born in Miami to a well to do family. He never expected to become a "pro" wrestler even though He was a sport fanatic for years playing all sports and is still a big fan to this day but settled on wrestling after being recruited by a coach. He wrestled in High School all four years and was an NCAA champion for the University of Miami. He was never much of a Pro wrestling type of guy instead he competed in MMA and put his skills to the test and even won a Gold medal in the 08 olympics for wrestling his crowning which is no longer a sport. He broke into pro wrestling after fulfilling his MMA fight contract & being friends with a lot of people in the Business so he decided to try something new especially with his do everything/ perfectionist attitude. He wrestled in the Indies for a short while before signing with GWNW where he is currently the Province Champion under a different alias.

vreavn.jpg

[ Being something of an early-riser; a morning person, Sloane would have already showered, changed and made it down to the canteen whilst the food was still warm and the magazines fresh out of the local store. She cannot really help it, as she has never really needed much sleep, aside from when recovering from alcohol influenced nights out partying. She made quick work of her cereal and toast, before heading for her first appearance of the day, courtesy of her own private driver...which was a nice perk. Thankfully, today had more on the cards than the others, and with a win under her belt, Sloane seemed buoyed, having all but forgotten about the creeps she's met, and the mind games of a certain diva the other night. She was all about herself, and a signing session was the perfect scene for such a mindset. Sitting down, Sloane would soon begin, ignorant to the fact that the empty chair next to her was soon to be filled. ]

tbc whenever, on and off all day.

Wednesday | Gabriel Gospel

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, according to the Gabriel Gospel calender it is currently Wednesday which means that the Smashing and the Grabbing of the two shows will be coming soon. Gabriel isn't sure if he is destined to be booked on this show too/ I mean is this Raw and Smackdown in the days gone by when both shows were separated off like one of them had a bad disease, or is this more like Raw and Smackdown now where you don't even have a clue who is supposed to be on which show anymore. It seems time will tell. Regardless of if he is booked or not Gabriel will be able to spectate, view the landscape and take it all in. With him two MCW rejects came into the next stage of the title hunt and it seems another three will follow on the next show. Gabriel would like to know who, who he is expected to beat on his road to the big one. Matches can be won before the bell is even sounded, after all. Of course this is morning which means Gabriel's current batch of activities mainly involves getting ready to go out into the world. So pants on Gabe.

Sharin no Kuni | Gabriel Gospel

That visual novel is good stuff. Can I post after just an OT post? Damn right I can, it's Gooby time. Gabriel Gospel did indeed end up putting his pants on and now he is down down down in the arena. What has he got to do today? Feck all, that's what. But he's still going to do something anyhow. He's a wrestler after all which means he has to look after his body which means that it is gym time. He just polished off some food to keep him going and is now on his way to the gym for a workout session. Get himself toned, give the ladies what they love. Ladies love a man who smells of sweat. Especially if said sweat is beardy neck sweat. Nice. Treadmill up first, more later.

It was wednesday in the FWA arena, Rick Everett and Esteban Reyes were around the backstage area. The duo were once agin watching the replay of the triple threat match with the three other teams on the roster. Not saying much about the competition the duo knows what they were capable of. With Smash'N coming up soon the duo was hoping to show just where they stood as tag team competitors. Question was who would be the first opponent(s)?

For all the endings! | Gabriel Gospel

Gabriel Gospel, treadmill workout complete. Rest, complete. Which now means it is time to move on to the weights. Gabriel is well known for his incredible physical strength after all so it's only right he spends a lot of time pumping it on the weight machines. He sits himself down on a seat, lifting his arms up and gripping hold of the handles above him. Time to start lifting. Does he even lift? Yes, yes he does. He may be unlikely to feature on the next show but he'll be ready for when his next match comes around. He's not going to take the risk of not becoming champion after all.

Marcus||Boltonian

It's Wednesday Today - Dammit Gospel stop telling people what day it is, that's Marcus' job! - Anyway the next Show will be in two days. Marcus expects to be facing Christopher Daniels but maybe Management want to save it for a differnt day. We'll just have to wait for a Card.

HandsomeEricHeaderManager_zps9b6afce6.pn

Handsome Eric and Dean Osbert wake up as the new day begins in their new hotel in the city the arena is being based in. Handsome Eric does a workout of DDPYoga to get it over with then do other mundane things. They have a delicious breakfast together. After the two enjoy the glorious breakfast, they then make preparations to go head on to the arena, too take care of stuff there, meet more people, see if he can do anything else that might turn things slightly in his favour more. Maybe, they don't really know what they want to do, they are super bored.

Saturday | Gabriel Gospel

You have to get up pretty early in the morning if you want to beat Gabriel to telling everyone what time it is. Not like today he woke up at seven, then fell asleep until eight, then the same until eight thirty before finally getting up at ten after a dog came into his room to look at him to make sure he was alive. And then he had to get ready and watch and all that jazz meaning he was up to tell the world at ten thirty. So you know, pretty early, for anybody who doesn't get up early. Gabriel is washing up once again as he is locked in the shower room, get this, showering off after his gym session before. There was sweat and now let their be rain. Or hot water. Gabriel is naked at the moment by the way. Think about it. Good and long.

It had been a couple of days since Corey Graves lost his match to Edgar Von Durer, but the Miestro of Mayhem wasn't down in the dumps anymore. It was one loss and FWA was still getting off the ground, so one loss really wouldn't hurt anyone. Now Corey was backstage standing around with his hands in his pockets looking for someone to talk with. Or maybe even start some trouble with depending on who they were.

TBC: Anyone

Marcus||Boltonian

that is early Mr Gospel. Especially when Marcus' Rper got up at 4pm, the latest he's ever got up. Marcus is now Training in the Gym for a match on Friday, provided he's in action.

I will not cooperate | Gabriel Gospel

I once got up at eleven, I was mortified. I hadn't gone to bed until four because of wrestling but still, I was mortified. But then again I'm pretty much annoyed if I don't wake up sometime before eight. It used to be seven but those days are long gone. Anyway Gabriel is done with the shower and now he's in the locker room with a towel wrapped around his waist, sitting down on a bench drying his hair with a hair dryer. That's the problem with long hair, it's a pain to dry. And he's never been able to work out the towel wrap that women can do. Maybe it's a birth right then? He needs to find out if there is a chin wrap next.

A M Y G A R C I A

'themistressofmisery'

So... It's been a rather dull day here in the FWA arena as there hasn't been much socializing, but that's fine by Amy, as that's just the way she prefers. No noise means silence. Relief, really. So Amy's currently just entered the arena, after a long day spent resting. She probably won't have much to do till at least Friday, so that's fine. Currently roaming throughout the halls, she is looking for something to do, to pass the time.

OT: Smash!N' Card next page.

SPIRITS AND SERPENTS

THE PUMPKING||JACK O'LANTERN|||ELAPIDEAN|||KING COBRA

Walking around backstage, these two crazy *censored*ers are doing shit you wouldn't believe. There's... drinking water? Oh that's right, they're hungover as shit. Well, they're not too bad anymore but they still aren't that good. Walking around backstage, they were really looking for something else to do. NOTHING LIKE LAST TIME! Dear god, please don't find some crazy *censored*er. What they actually encounter is better. A girl? Girl's actually appear in the caws universe? No chance, they must be still drunk. I've gotta still be wasted. Girl's don't look that good. Erm... by any chance are you actually like this?

This is what I do | Gabriel Gospel

The night is coming now and Gabriel Gospel is back to doing nothing. He is sat down in the lounge reading the paper he didn't have the chance to look at this morning. Not much going on again it seems. Some politics, some perverts and some girl mauled by dogs. Gabriel was at ease though, he was content with this current situation. Not like he had anything better to do right now. His one aim today was to get some training out of the day and he's done that. Now unless he is going to make anymore accidental Pokemon appearances this is as far as he probably goes today.

A M Y G A R C I A

'themistressofmisery'

Amy stopped in her tracks, noticing the two... weirdos, literally, pass stupid remarks at her. Her jaw was about to drop open at their appearances, but since it went against her personality, she decided against it, and only reacted verbally. "Erm... this isn't a circus backstage area, it's a wrestling arena..." She couldn't say any further, and only pointed at the exit door.

Archived