THE NOMODDER PRESENTS: Ric Flair second attire preview!! 08/06/13

The Nomodder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said, I prefer the ingame one even if its not 100 percent accurate, but a kings rope looks everytime so off to me, but SO_NY has a good point. It would be easy to switch in the editor.

Ups, I wanted to say kings robe of course :laugh:

Update! :)

attire3dxu9j.jpg

Excellent execution! My favourite one! You... you... you are good (sayin in a De Niro voice). :rock:

This caw is turning out amazing cant wait

And how do u know my voice

As I said, I prefer the ingame one even if its not 100 percent accurate, but a kings rope looks everytime so off to me, but SO_NY has a good point. It would be easy to switch in the editor.

Ups, I wanted to say kings robe of course :laugh:

>Update! :)

attire3dxu9j.jpg

ockquote>

Excellent execution! My favourite one! You... you... you are good (sayin in a De Niro voice). :rock:

This caw is turning out amazing cant wait

And how do u know my voice

He is probably a huge fan! :D

Loving that work on the Bulldog, bud. The face is brilliant. My only suggestion right now would be to add some light frown lines in between the brows. Also just noticed the Survivor Series 1991 attire, not sure if it's because you're outta layers or not but whilst the boots are the right ones, they look too long so maybe if you could use a shorter pair and use designs for the sides.

The boots are a compromise, I now, that they are technically too long, but since I'm out of layers, the combination of these boots and flairs kneepads was the best I could do! :) It looks good ingame.

Nomodder I see you have started a Kamala. I made him this year too. If you would like to collab I could upload him to you or if you are wanting to make him yourself you are welcome to my textures. They are uploaded under whatsthestatus. Please credit us both. Either way I am happy, but would be honored to collab.

Nomodder I see you have started a Kamala. I made him this year too. If you would like to collab I could upload him to you or if you are wanting to make him yourself you are welcome to my textures. They are uploaded under whatsthestatus. Please credit us both. Either way I am happy, but would be honored to collab.

Sorry about this double post my computer at work sucks. I tried editing it out many times.

Thanks for the offer, thats very kind, but I already started on the facepaints and they are every year fun to make! :)

Thanks to cheddar the Bulldog is now deblurred! :) Upload will follow as soon as the servers dont suck!

Do you have plans for a mid 90s Bulldog from when he first started with Cornette?

One reason why I prefer your Bulldog to the one THQ did is that yours is customisable where theirs isnt!

Ive really no idea why they did trunks because you cant custiomise them at all. Tight would of been the better option with all those colours.

Awesome Davey Boy, just dl him and had a match against your Hitman. By far the best Bulldog on CC this year :cool: .

Any updates on your Flair? Hes the last rly big name on my roster list I need a good Caw from. Not that the others are well apreciated too, like Crush,Kamala,Horowitz and Virgil...

Archived