THE NOMODDER PRESENTS: Ric Flair second attire preview!! 08/06/13

The Nomodder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Hippo: You wont have to wait long I think. :)

@ Iamthedoctor: This year, unlike last year I was not aiming for the new generation era, sorry.

For those interested, besides Crush my WIPs are a British Bulldog, Ric Flair, 123 Kid, Kamala and alternative attires for Neidhart and Bret Hart. There are a few more, but they are heavy WIPs and dont deserve to be mentioned YET!

A New Foundation Anvil?

Imo the chest needs to be a little bit higher and the hair needs to look a little bit more brownish instead of just black.

Btw.: Why dont you have my European Rampage arenas? I did The UK and the german version of them.... just saying.

This is already outdated, morphing has been tweaked and tbh, I forgot to change the haircolor! :)

@Weedster: tbh I thought that was yours?? :huh: I have to check back.

@Storm of Sand: Not this year sorry!

Oh no my friend I didnt release this :rolleyes: . Mine (UK) has the original stage with the Sky logo + the "Only on Sky Television" font. The german Rampage arena is the one with the Tele 5 logo... good old memories :nod:

Rampage UK 92

EuropeanRampageUK-2_zpsdf94a15e.png

EuropeanRampageUK-3_zpse02dea48.png

Rampage Munich 92

EuropeanRampageGermany-2_zps47eaebe9.png

EuropeanRampageGermany-3_zps56862780.png

Any chance of either the CAS files being posted or shared in private for PS3 users?

I'm hoping to put together a save on ps3 (which could be used on xbox too) and most of this thread is to die for

Can someone download the caws and then do it? (I'm not asking someone to do it, just asking if its possible).

Downloading would work best too as it would tag the file as downloaded so no re ups.

Can soneone download the caws and then do it? (I'm not asking someone to do it, just asking if its possible).

Downloading would work best too as it would tag the file as downloaded so no re ups.

yes thats possible.... thats how status did it.

Archived