Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Nomodder

THE NOMODDER PRESENTS: Ric Flair second attire preview!! 08/06/13

If it's good enough to make Doc leave his mancave, it's damn sure good enough for me. Excellent as ever NoModder.

I can't tell, is that face textured or is that just more of that German manual detailing attention to detail?

Looking amazing. I take it this one has the Black robe?

If you're still taking attire suggestions, I'd love to see his Green/Yellow trunks with a Green Robe. Can't remember an exact PPV, just know that gear looks awesome.

Legendkillerrbj is working on the painttools for this robe at the moment, it will be the black one, thats right. :)

And I'm working on a attire version suggested a few posts back, similar to the version you refer to. Green robe, but blue trunks. I have to check back with legendkillerrbj if he thinks the robe is doable.

The last one could be Wrestlemania VIII with the red robe, but it is not utimately decided yet.

Beautiful stuff here, would love to see you attempt an older Ric too as it would easily be one of the best.

Ric Flair entrance:

Stage: Superstar 48

Ramp: Damien Sandow

Ring in: Chris Jericho 1 (Only animation where hes long on the apron is Hunters, but the arm motions remind me too much of him)

Ring: Superstar 28 (or Sandow again, but I never saw him doing that in the ring back in the days)

Champion entrance: Rikishi

Multi entrance: Superstar 72

Let me know what you think. This entrance was a little tough cause I didnt want it to look like most people do by using Hunters and Sandows animations too often.

I used Sandow for the ring animation and added Undertaker for intro. With the classic Flair WWF theme it works great! :cool:

Ric Flair entrance:

Stage: Superstar 48

Ramp: Damien Sandow

Ring in: Chris Jericho 1 (Only animation where hes long on the apron is Hunters, but the arm motions remind me too much of him)

Ring: Superstar 28 (or Sandow again, but I never saw him doing that in the ring back in the days)

Champion entrance: Rikishi

Multi entrance: Superstar 72

Let me know what you think. This entrance was a little tough cause I didnt want it to look like most people do by using Hunters and Sandows animations too often.

I used Sandow for the ring animation and added Undertaker for intro. With the classic Flair WWF theme it works great! :cool:

Ok, as I said Sandow would be an option too for in ring animation. Yeah, Undertaker intro is a nice long one, I dont have his old theme on my Xbox only his 2nd from the RA era. I hope I can find a good version of it with arena reverb.

Cant wait to see his Rumble robe as it was always my favorite one :nod:

I'm waiting for an answer from my texture man legendkillerrbj for quite a while now, but no response so far.