THE NOMODDER PRESENTS: Ric Flair second attire preview!! 08/06/13

The Nomodder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, the situation isn't lookin' too good atm I'm afraid. You can't add textures to sleeves :(, I tried myself, but can only add textures to one sleeve and not the other. I tried PM'ing dyn0 as he seemed to know how but his PM box is full or he's turned off Personal Messenger, lol. Does anyone have any idea on how to add textures to sleeves using

the editor

I will ask in the modding section of the forum too, perhaps someone wants to help out!

Wait a second....

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/449195-help-with-adding-logos-to-sleeves/?hl=%2Bsleeves&do=findComment&comment=9357882

perhaps this works?

UPDATE:

face3grkui.jpg

1wmle7.jpg

Okay, a little story! What happens when the Nomodder tries to mess with savegames, cas files and stuff? smack.gif This, A LOT!!

I have to give a huge thank you to Miztah Raza for helping me with not only fixing this caw, but leading me through my first steps in this technique! And I am not a fast learner!! :)

I was so close to giving up, when it seemed that I had lost my complete savegame, with a whole year of work! But he did not give up and helped me save all! :)

THANK YOU MR FIX!! ;)

This is epic! Best oldschool Flair Caw ever! The textures look even better than I thought on the robe, sweet job! :dance:

Glad you didnt lose your save, it happened to me a couple of years ago when I used to make my Caws by myself, when we didnt have CC. This is not a funny moment, when you lose hours and hours of work.

I'll have to get rid of the crotch blur as well, but I'll do that after you've done all the attires and send them my way to get the sleeves fixed ;)

BTW, just so all of you know, teaching him how to mod was not a piece of cake, lol. But after hours of facepalm moments, 6 different kinds of errors and a USB stick getting corrupted, we finally did it, lol. TheNoModder now knows how to inject CAS files, how to extract CAS files and how to backup his stuff, lol.

Archived