THE NOMODDER PRESENTS: Ric Flair second attire preview!! 08/06/13

The Nomodder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one hell of a bulldog... pure magic you do everytime. Cant wait to see what you have in your sleeve regarding the Nature Boy! I rly hope some of the modders help you with the rope, if I remember right I saw someone manage to put textures on the sleeves (hope I remember right). What attires you plan for Davey Boy? Summerslam 92 I think is a must have...

Ot.: Hope you didnt mind that I put the pics of my Rampages in here, just wanted to show you whats rly my work.

This is one hell of a bulldog... pure magic you do everytime. Cant wait to see what you have in your sleeve regarding the Nature Boy! I rly hope some of the modders help you with the rope, if I remember right I saw someone manage to put textures on the sleeves (hope I remember right). What attires you plan for Davey Boy? Summerslam 92 I think is a must have...

Ot.: Hope you didnt mind that I put the pics of my Rampages in here, just wanted to show you whats rly my work.

Absolutely no problem! :cool:

Attires for Bulldog are not decided yet, but the SS 92 attire is a given!

Regarding Flair, legendkillerrbj is already working on the flair textures, and they are looking pretty good!! :)

Just dl a Kamala, that I thought I could live with till you release yours haha. Good news for me I guess,

Im playing around with the entrance editor right now to see what we can do this year for a Crush entrance... would that be interesting for you or do you already have one made?

I'll be getting thst British Bulldog. Question is who do I have top get rid of to get him. 100 caw slots or bust for 2k14!!!

100 would be a dream, if they would say 75 this year I would preorder instantly!

Once you get started you can't stop can you? Great stuff. Got a bit of a strange ask of you, I'd like to know what your whole CAW roster is so I can replicate it if you wouldn't mind? Just a list of who you've got on your old school save and who they are by

@ Weedster: Thanks man, I will apply it tomorrow! :)

@ Spinebuster: Next time I'm on the Box I will have a look and see if I remember all the creators of the caws I have in my Universe. :)

Looks awesome! Now someone needs to convert him to Attitude Era with textured dog crap smashed onto his back. :poo:

:huh: I missed most part of the attitude era, when I hear things like that I'm glad!

Just dl a Kamala, that I thought I could live with till you release yours haha. Good news for me I guess,

Im playing around with the entrance editor right now to see what we can do this year for a Crush entrance... would that be interesting for you or do you already have one made?

I'll be getting thst British Bulldog. Question is who do I have top get rid of to get him. 100 caw slots or bust for 2k14!!!

100 would be a dream, if they would say 75 this year I would preorder instantly!

Limiting 50 caws should be a thing of the past.

How can I build on a realistic roster with that limited slots.

So true, especially when you want to make different franchises for your Universe. If you wanna make Attitude/WCW/ECW Universe that is playable in a good way according to the roster depth, you def need 100 Caw slots. But, a limitation is per se ridiculous these days

So true, especially when you want to make different franchises for your Universe. If you wanna make Attitude/WCW/ECW Universe that is playable in a good way according to the roster depth, you def need 100 Caw slots. But, a limitation is per se ridiculous these days

Well its not so much that. Every year I like to have a 1990 roster which is impossible. Once you have put Main Eventers and tag teams and a few mid carders you ve basically used up all your slots. So you have to exclude Managers and the lower carders and some mid carders.

exactly the issueIi have w/ my 92 save I currently only have 3 managers (fuji 4 yoko jimmy hart 4 his stable & sheri 4 hbk)

but I really want 2 create the genius (beverly bros) harvey wippleman (sid justice) afa (headshrinkers) paul bearer & d/l back nomods kim chee (Now that he's bring'n back kamala)

I wish managers didn't count 2words ur caw slots if they insist on keepn us limited to 50 C.A.W.s

Archived