The Nomodder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol mines too that's y i narrowed my save 2 jus 1yr as the cutoff

the wwf had basically every1 u would want under contract that yr

from hogan , warrior n macho 2 bret hbk n razor

n the tag team division was still pretty strong too

Thanks man. To answer your previous question, I don't know yet, for which attires I'm going with crush, but a demolition or/and heel crush attire is possible.

For Crush i'd love to see his face attire from King of the Ring '93. His heel attire from King of the Ring '94 was decent looking also.

The problem is not that I could not painttool the entire robe. :) But I am willing to experiment a little. :) Unfortunately there are not many refs of this robe especially from the backside available. But I know that there are some very clever individuals on this forum, and if there is a WWF classic fan among them, I will provide a (pretty good) face and body and combine it with what you will come up with. And we call it a collab! :)

Another reference, so you know which robe I mean.

Do you any plans on other New WWF Generation Wrestlers?

So far ive counted 24 of them along with a 25th in Crush and with the amount of ones WWE stacked us with in 1993 - 1994 kinda wondered apart from Davey what else is coming.

Would you be open to suggestions? You gotta make Men on a Mission just for the fact it was the 10th anniversary of Wrestlemania and they were in the Tag team title match.

I would love to see a version of Randy Savage around this time. He had some pretty cool attires in 93 - 94 time.

Do you any plans on other New WWF Generation Wrestlers?

So far ive counted 24 of them along with a 25th in Crush and with the amount of ones WWE stacked us with in 1993 - 1994 kinda wondered apart from Davey what else is coming.

Would you be open to suggestions? You gotta make Men on a Mission just for the fact it was the 10th anniversary of Wrestlemania and they were in the Tag team title match.

I would love to see a version of Randy Savage around this time. He had some pretty cool attires in 93 - 94 time.

I 2nd 3rd and 4th that Men on a Mission request. I really liked them in my younger days. Who could ever forget when they teamed with Doink & The Bushwackers, and M.O.M. & The Bushwackers wore clown makeup?! Defintely is up there on my all-time favorite classic WWE moments

@ Hippo: You wont have to wait long I think. :)

@ Iamthedoctor: This year, unlike last year I was not aiming for the new generation era, sorry.

For those interested, besides Crush my WIPs are a British Bulldog, Ric Flair, 123 Kid, Kamala and alternative attires for Neidhart and Bret Hart. There are a few more, but they are heavy WIPs and dont deserve to be mentioned YET!

@ Hippo: You wont have to wait long I think. :)

@ Iamthedoctor: This year, unlike last year I was not aiming for the new generation era, sorry.

For those interested, besides Crush my WIPs are a British Bulldog, Ric Flair, 123 Kid, Kamala and alternative attires for Neidhart and Bret Hart. There are a few more, but they are heavy WIPs and dont deserve to be mentioned YET!

Wanted to ask you, if you do a Kamala this year too... good news for me!

What about Virgil and Horowitz? Liked them last year, any plans on a conversion? Also I would like to see a Lawler from you :shifty: ...

I tried a Lawler, but it didnt work out, Horowitz is one of the Heavy WIPs and there is always a chance for my favourite Jobber of all time since I still have my WWE12 formula... :)

cool_virgilwrestlingsl2kfx.jpg

Archived