Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RevFury

All Stars 2 CONFIRMED!

Okay. Granted it has been delayed indefinitely, WWE Brawl is scheduled to be the Sequel to All Stars:

The game will feature cartoonish representations of WWE stars with superpowers as well as fast-paced combat, just like WWE All Stars. There are some confirmed superstars, however, the entire roster has yet to be revealed.

Full Info Here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Brawl

Isn't this the game that had those screenshots released that has everybody looking like they're part of a swat time?

This doesn't confirm Allstars 2 in any way really. It just says the character models will be cartoonish and out of proportion like they were in AS, in other words this is not a Smackdown vs Raw type of game. Really wish they would make another Allstars though.

Also, the link provided states delayed indefinitely. May not happen but didn't look all that great to begin with, and does not look at all like All Stars.

Brawl is totally unrelated to All Stars, different developer, and is more of a fighting game with characters that (for the most part) barely resemble their counterparts. It has been delayed indefinitely along with the toyline and proposed cartoon that was supposed to debut alongside it.

And yes, it looked like crap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tXrSuG_dME

I wouldn't mind if they released Brawl, it's always better for them to make more games and not less, regardless of what the content is. The more WWE games they are making the better the chances of one of those games being Allstars 2.

I came in super excited and expecting to read THQ officially announcing it with some details:(,I just finished playing All-Stars too(I've had it since day 1 and ain't getting rid of it any time soon!!

Loved All-Stars but the AI is really disappointing. I played the game on the hardest difficulty after about 6 months of not playing it and completely dominated the match. A harder AI would have made the replay value even greater.

wasn't this game cancelled?

Nope delayed so THQ could work on '13