The Sim-opotom-enos collab thread: All caw's Uploaded and all packs released 19/09

nCo

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the shoutout AJ!!! Love your work bro been a fan since day 1 all those precious man hours making CAWS are highly appreciated!!! Fingers crossed you come back for WWE13 :) I don't like saying goodbyes so hopefully we see more great work from you in the future!!! AJ I applaud you!!!!

No disrespect but i was your Crimson #1 Fan since day 1 :lol:

Thanks for the shoutout AJ!!! Love your work bro been a fan since day 1 all those precious man hours making CAWS are highly appreciated!!! Fingers crossed you come back for WWE13 :) I don't like saying goodbyes so hopefully we see more great work from you in the future!!! AJ I applaud you!!!!

No disrespect but i was your Crimson #1 Fan since day 1 :lol:

I feel so disrespected!!! lol...nah its cool man I uploaded Crimsons tattoos on CC for all you Crimson fans check them out

So you just couldn't be bothered to do the same thing we all dude and take your CAW request somewhere else.

Well just today had my final pt fixed (thanks Mustafa Raza) and my Universe is now final. I'll be uploading the pt's to Live to hopefully help others with their Universe first chance I get...probs tonight or tomorrow. Basically it's just a load of wrestling logos that have certainly helped set the roster and divisions up well in my own Universe. It includes WWE logos for NXT, NXT redemption, Divas, Hall of Fame, Alumni, Smackdown, Raw and other feds such as Impact, ROH, NJPW, RKR, Chikara, OVW, NOAH and NWA. Tags will be ajsim and the appropriate logo name (i.e raw - raw...etc).

Very cool of you to upload them all. I know if I didn't already make these caws with you I'd want a crack at messing with some of the textures. I wish more ppl uploaded their designs, a lot of ppl wasting time duplicating logos someone already nailed.

Well they came in useful for me so i figured they might for others. Also had some good news regarding texturing for wwe '13...it will apparently be possible providing people with jtags are still able to fix them for us non-jtag users. I transferred all my pre-converted psd files over to my external-hdd a while back but i'll defo upload them and link em over to you asap, they may come in handy :)

Well they came in useful for me so i figured they might for others. Also had some good news regarding texturing for wwe '13...it will apparently be possible providing people with jtags are still able to fix them for us non-jtag users. I transferred all my pre-converted psd files over to my external-hdd a while back but i'll defo upload them and link em over to you asap, they may come in handy :)

good stuff :cool:

Best WWE '13 related news I've heard yet.

I've known about this for a while but, I was trying to keep it on the low down. So much for that. :lol: I might as well just say I'm working on paint tools already.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't wanna start a new topic as i just had a general question...i've seen a few lists from people here saying who they're gonna be making for wwe 13 and i'm just curious if anyone is gonna be making a NXT roster. I'm guessing Hip will (going off '12)...if anyone else wants to lend a hand? If so i may be able to provide some pt's as i'm buying my mrs a macbook for her uni work thus making the laptop mine :shift:

Didn't wanna start a new topic as i just had a general question...i've seen a few lists from people here saying who they're gonna be making for wwe 13 and i'm just curious if anyone is gonna be making a NXT roster. I'm guessing Hip will (going off '12)...if anyone else wants to lend a hand? If so i may be able to provide some pt's as i'm buying my mrs a macbook for her uni work thus making the laptop mine :shift:

I am going to be remaking Bray for sure and I know you were going to be working on his new tat. If you can spare me that if you ever finish that would be wonderful. :P

I'm doing Kassius Ohno, Trent Barreta, and Michael McGillicutty. I'm also considering doing Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. I'm not really that much in to anyone else on NXT except for Bray Wyatt, and NWOldskool has him covered.

Archived