The Sim-opotom-enos collab thread: All caw's Uploaded and all packs released 19/09

nCo

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so final pt has been sent to the land of fixes...due to time constraints im afraid only Hawkins, Reks and The Uso's are going to be added to the complete section...by me anyway. I have a feeling Bray and Raquel will be finished by Hip and the guy taking over from me. If ever wyatt reveals his tat and i have time to help out with the texture i will...sorry not everything could be complete but at least you get 4 final caws. Hoping to get them done tonight :)

I feel like AJ just announced Paul Heyman as the GM of Smackdown. :)

I should probably do some sort of formal "what's up" post, but I've been trying to overcome a little back injury action, so I've been quiet the last few days. No fear, though-- Hippo has someone to say "dude, keep going!" :)

And I'll try not to get too many dents in the car, AJ. :)

Ok so i missed my deadline...I'm clearly not Jack Bauer lol. Anyway I would first of all like to say a HUGE thank you to Mustafa Raza for such a quick fix despite being ill...I hope you get better soon mate.

I have many thank you's and what not to say before i go properly but you'll have to put up with me for another week or so as i haven't quite finished the remaining caw's...all are very close though :) so to keep you pumped and put you at ease here are the Uso's (pre-Hipped) decked out in their first full attires.

3-18.jpg

2-20.jpg

1-22.jpg

You'll also be pleased to know i fixed the kickpads for the red attires and would be previewing them now but i forgot to copy the glove layers over from Jimmy to Jey.

You can fully expect all caws and all packs to be released within the next week :)

Good news I have Jimmy Uso looking REALLY good, however I don't think I can finish these tonight. I really wanna try a different face default as well, just to see what it looks like. These are gonna be completely badass, but if I rush them out with only a 1/2 hours work they are gonna suffer greatly.

Good news I have Jimmy Uso looking REALLY good, however I don't think I can finish these tonight. I really wanna try a different face default as well, just to see what it looks like. These are gonna be completely badass, but if I rush them out with only a 1/2 hours work they are gonna suffer greatly.

No rush on them bud, not likely gonna be able to get near them til sunday at the earliest anyway. Out of interest have you altered any of the facial layers or have they remained? Just wondering as if it's just morphing (face and/or body) you might be as well pm'ing me the changes so i can apply them to the attired versions...saves all the hassle injecting and what not.

No rush on them bud, not likely gonna be able to get near them til sunday at the earliest anyway. Out of interest have you altered any of the facial layers or have they remained? Just wondering as if it's just morphing (face and/or body) you might be as well pm'ing me the changes so i can apply them to the attired versions...saves all the hassle injecting and what not.

Ya just morphing. I'll type them out when i finish them.

just to let you know the usos debuted new shirts & headbands with the purple attire on nxt last night

i think these guys are trying to annoy you as everytime you get the attires done they change them lol

Even if i was gonna revisit the textures i couldn't fit them on mate as both caws have 10 pt's each...but i'm currently a semi-retired caw're so i'm afraid what is done is done...besides isn't no entrance attires the wwe '12 way? lol.

All textures have been sent to the appropriate people anyway so should they fell the need to update or add a 4th attire in the future the option is there. Being mega hopeful but maybe they could even translate over to wwe 13 for you guys.

just to let you know the usos debuted new shirts & headbands with the purple attire on nxt last night

i think these guys are trying to annoy you as everytime you get the attires done they change them lol

Even if i was gonna revisit the textures i couldn't fit them on mate as both caws have 10 pt's each...but i'm currently a semi-retired caw're so i'm afraid what is done is done...besides isn't no entrance attires the wwe '12 way? lol.

All textures have been sent to the appropriate people anyway so should they fell the need to update or add a 4th attire in the future the option is there. Being mega hopeful but maybe they could even translate over to wwe 13 for you guys.

its fine its just i thought it was funny that each time u finish a caw or are almost finished they change their attires

its fine its just i thought it was funny that each time u finish a caw or are almost finished they change their attires

I saw a pic of Usos in blue and silver shorts the other day. I should have saved it because I can't find pics of it anywhere now. It was a house show btw.

It's gotten to the stage that I check this topic as soon as I get online, every time I get online. Feels like the build-up never ends because as soon as the CAW I want is uploaded you're previewing the next ones and I end up wanting them....

I don't know whether to thank you guys or curse you for the constant anticipations.

Archived