The Sim-opotom-enos collab thread: All caw's Uploaded and all packs released 19/09

nCo

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah Nah Nah Nah, Hey Hey Hey GOODBYE!!!! It was a blast workin with ya fam.. Enjoy retirement.. I suggest gettin Minecraft!!! You will be missed.. BUT-- YOU WILL BE BACK!! I def consider you a FRIEND fam, as opposed 2 just an acquaintance on an internet forum... 3 Cheers for the Simopotomus Collab!!! HIP HIP HOORAY--- HIP HIP HOORAY--- HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah Nah Nah Nah, Hey Hey Hey GOODBYE!!!! It was a blast workin with ya fam.. Enjoy retirement.. I suggest gettin Minecraft!!! You will be missed.. BUT-- YOU WILL BE BACK!! I def consider you a FRIEND fam, as opposed 2 just an acquaintance on an internet forum... 3 Cheers for the Simopotomus Collab!!! HIP HIP HOORAY--- HIP HIP HOORAY--- HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIP HIP HOORAY....HIP HIP HOORAY.... HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!

HIP HIP HOORAY....HIP HIP HOORAY.... HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!

Hip Hip... HOORAY! Hip Hip... HOORAY! Hip Hip... HOORAY!!!

And one for good luck, Hip Hip HOORAY!

Love that Hawkins NY attire !

Sure was one hell of a ride, even just as a witness to your work. Enjoy retirement, and enjoy life outside a WWE world for awhile. No disrespect to any other CAWer, but I personally officially crown you guys...the World CAWing Tag Team champions. My Universe and myself can't thank you enough for an amazing year ! ;)

Thank you to all those involved in providing the community such awesome caws this year. AJ, Hippo, and Righteous are all very cool dudes who have gone out of their way to help a lot of us out. I've got your back if you ever need anything, fellas. Enjoy your retirement AJ and best of luck in your upcoming life adventures.

I passed Hawkins & Reks over to Status for the upload. You guys won't believe how they look in game.

Cheers guys...well what a ride. Hawkins, Reks and The Uso's are all with Ballard and Status ready for upload so i'm hoping they'll notify the thread when they are uploaded. I'll be posting the pack files for the remaining caws sometime over the next week. It's been a genuine pleasure and i have many people to thank for support, assistance and generally being cool.

BrienJ, without your tools this game wouldn't have made it past January.

Hippo, i'd have quit caw'ing a long time ago was it not for you.

Righteous, moveset master and Sammy J impersonator...love ya fam ;)

NoMoreBumps, Ballard32, BennyBoi04 and KiddDibiase...absolutely amazing refs.

Mustafa Riza, TheMastadon, MavyMcMavMav, Koeniglachman, Ian Smith, Archer...thanks for the MANY PT fixes.

nWOldskool, TheBirdSolution, #BestInTheWorld, KiddDibiase, Ravenos, Rewmac, Stunner!, xXMUTAXx, Rockstar*, SinnermanBurns, RatedRKOEra, Status, ThreeG, RatedRPhenom, Oliber, Davide_Prince96, bobby de niero, Big Pete, EdGeCruSheR, Jordan Casanova, xjakexryanx, Lootheboss, ShatterTheSky, WFMashUpz, PuppetH, LongNecksNRedNecks, Gamevolt, DH3 KomicJ, DH3, Rated_RKO_Era, Jeremy Bowers, Dez Holly, Shattered!, IamNoModder, DeadHaveRisen, Rivers, Archer, OneAndOnly, BallsofHunico, Nus07, Mister23Kennedy...and many more -

For your continued support and encouragement (especially the boldies)...the last 12 months have been the toughest of my life, having watched my last family member die from cancer at 94 years of age to witnessing the burial of one of my closest friends 10 week old baby.

Throughout this time caw'ing has believe it or not taken me away from this and kind of suspended reality...knowing so many others got use out of the creations gave me that extra motivation, once the clouds started to clear.

Right now it looks like the bad times are gone and the good times are about to begin...my fiancee is starting a Uni degree, we're about to buy our first house...and i've been promoted in work. So unfortunately these reasons alone mean i can't/won't be able to caw for the foreseeable future.

But as stated earlier I would have quit long ago was it not for so much support as I too was on the receiving end of some pretty harsh words and as i was already in a pretty bad place made me kinda want to snap the game up along with their necks lol. That being said overall people here are a pretty good lot and i'm looking forward to seeing the likes of Rav, nWOldskool, 3lectricity, shattered, Ballard, Big Pete, ShatterTheSky and bobby de neiro progress. I really hope the older members also return...especially Dr Vries, The D, WolfgangJT and IamNoModder. Hopefully as well as producing some awesome stuff themselves they can offer some good constructive/helpful advise to the newer guys when needed.

Anyway i've jabbered on quite enough but this is goodbye. Hope you enjoy the last of our caws and hopefully i'll see you on the next gen :)

I'm honored to be mentioned in the people you thank, but truly I am the one who is grateful to you and the people who helped you put these CAW's together. Without you, this game wouldn't have been worth the money I put into it, and especially the extra money for the ability to downloaded CAWS. I also wanted to let you know that it's because of you guys that I can truly hold out this year and not buy WWE 12: Vol 2 The Attitude Edition....and it's 100% because of you, your abilities and the fact that you took the time out of your life, that this game is even remotely FUN to me. So from the bottom of my heart, I just want to thank you...

I'm glad things are looking up for you and AJ, and I'm glad we were able to provide some relief through all the bad things you were going through. I hope things continue to get better for you and your fiancee in your new lives together.

Thanks again for everything!

Cheers guys...well what a ride. Hawkins, Reks and The Uso's are all with Ballard and Status ready for upload so i'm hoping they'll notify the thread when they are uploaded. I'll be posting the pack files for the remaining caws sometime over the next week. It's been a genuine pleasure and i have many people to thank for support, assistance and generally being cool.

BrienJ, without your tools this game wouldn't have made it past January.

Hippo, i'd have quit caw'ing a long time ago was it not for you.

Righteous, moveset master and Sammy J impersonator...love ya fam ;)

NoMoreBumps, Ballard32, BennyBoi04 and KiddDibiase...absolutely amazing refs.

Mustafa Riza, TheMastadon, MavyMcMavMav, Koeniglachman, Ian Smith, Archer...thanks for the MANY PT fixes.

nWOldskool, TheBirdSolution, #BestInTheWorld, KiddDibiase, Ravenos, Rewmac, Stunner!, xXMUTAXx, Rockstar*, SinnermanBurns, RatedRKOEra, Status, ThreeG, RatedRPhenom, Oliber, Davide_Prince96, bobby de niero, Big Pete, EdGeCruSheR, Jordan Casanova, xjakexryanx, Lootheboss, ShatterTheSky, WFMashUpz, PuppetH, LongNecksNRedNecks, Gamevolt, DH3 KomicJ, DH3, Rated_RKO_Era, Jeremy Bowers, Dez Holly, Shattered!, IamNoModder, DeadHaveRisen, Rivers, Archer, OneAndOnly, BallsofHunico, Nus07, Mister23Kennedy...and many more -

For your continued support and encouragement (especially the boldies)...the last 12 months have been the toughest of my life, having watched my last family member die from cancer at 94 years of age to witnessing the burial of one of my closest friends 10 week old baby.

Throughout this time caw'ing has believe it or not taken me away from this and kind of suspended reality...knowing so many others got use out of the creations gave me that extra motivation, once the clouds started to clear.

Right now it looks like the bad times are gone and the good times are about to begin...my fiancee is starting a Uni degree, we're about to buy our first house...and i've been promoted in work. So unfortunately these reasons alone mean i can't/won't be able to caw for the foreseeable future.

But as stated earlier I would have quit long ago was it not for so much support as I too was on the receiving end of some pretty harsh words and as i was already in a pretty bad place made me kinda want to snap the game up along with their necks lol. That being said overall people here are a pretty good lot and i'm looking forward to seeing the likes of Rav, nWOldskool, 3lectricity, shattered, Ballard, Big Pete, ShatterTheSky and bobby de neiro progress. I really hope the older members also return...especially Dr Vries, The D, WolfgangJT and IamNoModder. Hopefully as well as producing some awesome stuff themselves they can offer some good constructive/helpful advise to the newer guys when needed.

Anyway i've jabbered on quite enough but this is goodbye. Hope you enjoy the last of our caws and hopefully i'll see you on the next gen :)

Proud to be a 'boldie'. :) Thanks for everything my friend. Don't be a stranger.

Currently switching on the Xbox now so I can download these and feel the anticipation for them finally drain away.

Guys I don't know what to say...except thank you. Glad me and Hip could contribute in such a positive way...I hope one day the Sim-opotomus will rip it up again as this is without doubt the most fun i've had with any wwe game. I'll get the packs up as soon as I get a chance...really hope you enjoy the last of our creations :)

#Sim-opotomus2014

I just downloaded them, had a match in exhibition mode, The Usos vs Hawkins and Reks...and...H-O-L-Y C-R-A-P!!! You guys outdid yourselves on these last ones...between these four, and the PTP's...not to mention your Hunico/Camacho and Epico/Primo...the tag team division is now the best part of playing my copy of WWE 12. Thanks again!

I only have one question: Bray wyatt's not gonna be finished? You could leave here a DL for the cas file and anybody can finish it... Btw...

You're awesome man, your works are great part of my WWE 12 and you were the person that inspired me to start cawing... Thanks for all bro, hope you continue your epic job next year on WWE 13, we'll miss you...

AJ where to even start, you are the single reason I'm still playing WWE 12, tag division is on FIRE! Along with Hippo you guys have put in countless hours to create great work and you should be commended for all your effort. I've been on here enjoying some great Caw work since SDvsRaw11 but I can comfortably say the work in this thread is the best I've seen by far.

Again thanks for all that you have brought to WWE 12, Hippo hope to see your great work continue next and AJ it's genuinely great to hear you are doing so well and I wish you all the best in wherever life takes you.

Cheers fellas, you have earned it

Okey Dokey, I grabbed these two teams late last night, and Jesus H Christ on a bicycle in a blender they're are spot on. Everything is just jaw-dropping. But I wasn't surprised either, because to be frank, that's the kind of quality I've come to expect from the legendary Sim-Opotomus. Textures perfectly placed and blended, Attires with more detail than a 75,000 work essay, and spot on movesets from the head of the Fam', RIGHTEOUS. Maybe THQ should hire you AJ, you've made CAWs that can only simply be described as Art. Now that you're all finished up, I can officially say my WWE '12 save is complete. And yes, nearly half of it is your stuff, it's just that damn good.

Thank you so, so much for everything you've given us over the past couple of months. As I've said before, you've resurrected what was a dying CAW scene and given us your all, bringing it back to life. Where once we had The D, Petchy and bhangra22man (Who we'll hopefully see again), now stands people like you. The new blood. It's such a shame to see you go, but I've got an inkling that it ain't over for the Sim-Hippo Connection. From me, and I think everyone here, it has been my pleasure to see you grow as a CAWer/Artist, and to have helped you through everything you've been through. Being one of your "boldies" is one of the greatest honours I've recieved online.

And thanks to your fiancée for letting you use the TV so often ;) We love ya Fam'.

Okey Dokey, I grabbed these two teams late last night, and Jesus H Christ on a bicycle in a blender they're are spot on. Everything is just jaw-dropping. But I wasn't surprised either, because to be frank, that's the kind of quality I've come to expect from the legendary Sim-Opotomus. Textures perfectly placed and blended, Attires with more detail than a 75,000 work essay, and spot on movesets from the head of the Fam', RIGHTEOUS. Maybe THQ should hire you AJ, you've made CAWs that can only simply be described as Art. Now that you're all finished up, I can officially say my WWE '12 save is complete. And yes, nearly half of it is your stuff, it's just that damn good.

Thank you so, so much for everything you've given us over the past couple of months. As I've said before, you've resurrected what was a dying CAW scene and given us your all, bringing it back to life. Where once we had The D, Petchy and bhangra22man (Who we'll hopefully see again), now stands people like you. The new blood. It's such a shame to see you go, but I've got an inkling that it ain't over for the Sim-Hippo Connection. From me, and I think everyone here, it has been my pleasure to see you grow as a CAWer/Artist, and to have helped you through everything you've been through. Being one of your "boldies" is one of the greatest honours I've recieved online.

And thanks to your fiancée for letting you use the TV so often ;) We love ya Fam'.

Well said Birdy.

Wow, am I honoured to be included as a boldie. Appreciate the love, my friend. I just gotta tell ya AJ, it's been an exciting and worthwhile experience being able to watch you CAW this year. And it's astounding that in such a short amount of time, you combined with Hip have become one of best CAW makers this forum has seen. Haha, from your very early frustrations with Kane, to your biggest worry now being trying to get Wyatts full tattoo texture. You've come a long way in such a short time, and it has been amazing the wholetime.

I'm very honoured to learn that when things got tough, it was the words of a few others and myself that kept you going. Life can be pretty traumatizing at certain points, and as someone who has experienced some of these things, I'm just glad you got something from some of what I said. Anything for a friend, pal.

I'm confident we'll be seeing you and Hip next year, rather it's later or sooner, it doesn't really matter. You two deserve this break.

See ya' around, buddy.

You guys really are awesome...birdman and ny, those words mean a lot to me thank you. I hope me and Hip get to team up again in the future but barring a lottery win i won't be back for '13 im afraid...just won't be plausible. But hopefully by the time we hit next gen things won't be quite as hectic AND we'll have a real caw mode ;)

I'll get the last of the files up tomorrow if i can, been working on trying to salvage my own save all day, to no avail though...timed it well at least eh lol.

You guys really are awesome...birdman and ny, those words mean a lot to me thank you. I hope me and Hip get to team up again in the future but barring a lottery win i won't be back for '13 im afraid...just won't be plausible. But hopefully by the time we hit next gen things won't be quite as hectic AND we'll have a real caw mode ;)

I'll get the last of the files up tomorrow if i can, been working on trying to salvage my own save all day, to no avail though...timed it well at least eh lol.

Haha, yea I hear you. If we don't see you at it again, its cool beans. I'm sure most of here are still going to enjoy everwhere.

Archived