The Sim-opotom-enos collab thread: All caw's Uploaded and all packs released 19/09

nCo

Sounds good guys...could be a super collab effort - split em all up to save some time whilst maintaining quality :) Looking forward to seeing all of your creations for '13, hopefully we can add Hip, Doc, NoModder, AKZ, Codes, Cy, Rav, Status and Pete to the list :rolleyes:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds good guys...could be a super collab effort - split em all up to save some time whilst maintaining quality :) Looking forward to seeing all of your creations for '13, hopefully we can add Hip, Doc, NoModder, AKZ, Codes, Cy, Rav, Status and Pete to the list :rolleyes:

Sounds perfect to me.

I have Curtis and McGillicutty stuff done. #getemdone

holy sh*t the nWo of CAWing!

someone please make Big E Langston for 13'

Hmmm you could be onto something there my old friend, The nWcaw thread :hqhq: Big E is a must i agree..man is a beast lol. If everyone is up for this could be an idea to divide it into subheaders such as -

• WWE (present)
  • NXT
  • WWF attitude
  • TNA
  • ROH
  • WCW
  • misc

From there collab members can split the workload however they see fit and branch off into groups - morphing, pts and movesets. I'm just throwing this idea out there but it just makes sense as the amount of top notch caws could/should be immense...quantity AND quality :)

Hmmm you could be onto something there my old friend, The nWcaw thread :hqhq: Big E is a must i agree..man is a beast lol. If everyone is up for this could be an idea to divide it into subheaders such as -

• WWE (present)
  • NXT
  • WWF attitude
  • TNA
  • ROH
  • WCW
  • misc

From there collab members can split the workload however they see fit and branch off into groups - morphing, pts and movesets. I'm just throwing this idea out there but it just makes sense as the amount of top notch caws could/should be immense...quantity AND quality :)

I like this idea. I've been pushing for something like it for a while. I personally am more concerned with TNA guys and a few WWE guys.

• WWE (present)
  • NXT
  • WWF attitude
  • TNA
  • ROH
  • WCW
  • misc

I know I am going to be making Steiner and Hall, Storm(With Claye, Aries(With Shatter) and Roode(With DH3), ROH Punk and ROH Samoa Joe and Barrett. But I am more than happy to add some caws to my work load to help a project such as this.

I'm planning on making the following:

• Dean Ambrose
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Michael McGilicutty
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Richie Steamboat
  • Seth Rollins
  • Kassius Ohno
  • Derrick Bateman
  • Johnny Curtis

Then probably some Attitude guys like Angle. I'm down for collabing with some of you guys on them if you want.

• Dean Ambrose
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Michael McGilicutty
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Richie Steamboat
  • Seth Rollins
  • Kassius Ohno
  • Derrick Bateman
  • Johnny Curtis

Then probably some Attitude guys like Angle. I'm down for collabing with some of you guys on them if you want.

I pm'd ya regarding Wyatt I think he will turn out epic if we collab on him. :)

• Dean Ambrose
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Michael McGilicutty
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Richie Steamboat
  • Seth Rollins
  • Kassius Ohno
  • Derrick Bateman
  • Johnny Curtis

Great to hear you are remaking Ambrose, and it looks like I can take a few names off of my list of planned CAWs.

• Dean Ambrose
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Michael McGillicutty
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Richie Steamboat
  • Seth Rollins
  • Kassius Ohno
  • Derrick Bateman
  • Johnny Curtis

I already have paint tools made for the bolded. I can co-op with you if you want. I also plan on making paint tools for or already have them made for:

- JTG

- Matt Striker

- Ezekiel Jackson

- Kaitlyn(making myself)

- Magnus(co-op with Big Pete)

All the rest of my paint tools will be for TNA wrestlers. I'm glad almost everyone mentioned likes the idea. I think we just need to get KMH and RaidaNGP to work together on the remaining divas and the TNA Knockouts. I can also add that me and 3lectricity will be working on:

- Austin Aries(based off of my secret tweaked version)

- Jeff Hardy

- James Storm

- RVD(based off of my secret tweaked version)

- Robbie E(possible)

- Robbie T(possible)

- Christopher Daniels

- Kazarian

- Mr. Anderson

@ Shattered- Teaming up to make Ambrose sounds great.

@NWO- Replied to you PM, and definitely want to work together on Wyatt.

@Codes- Sounds good. I could definitely use pt's for McGillicutty and Curtis.

Really can't wait to get my hands on WWE 13 and get to work on these lol. I feel like my tank is refueled after taking the last couple of months off.

Really can't wait to get my hands on WWE 13 and get to work on these lol. I feel like my tank is refueled after taking the last couple of months off.

I Can see this being great... hope they have a McGillicutty kind of hairstyle because none suit him from '12 and using the ingame PT would be a pain :cool:

Sounds good man

• Dean Ambrose
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Michael McGilicutty
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Richie Steamboat
  • Seth Rollins
  • Kassius Ohno
  • Derrick Bateman
  • Johnny Curtis

Can't wait to see your stuff this year, Hippo. No doubt you will do those guys justice.

To maximize efficiency, here's my little to-do list:

• Conor O'Brian
  • Curt Hawkins(possible collab with ShatterTheSky)
  • Kenneth Cameron
  • Leo Kruger
  • Luke Harper
  • Mason Ryan
  • Matt Striker
  • Trent Barreta(possible collab with ShatterTheSky)
  • Tyler Reks(maybe)

Archived