The Sim-opotom-enos collab thread: All caw's Uploaded and all packs released 19/09

nCo

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome usos man can wait to see them finished and Hawkins n Reks are looking sweet

Cheers dude, gonna try and get the last attires added tonight/tomorrow...haven't had any time free this week but they will be finished this week.

It's gotten to the stage that I check this topic as soon as I get online, every time I get online. Feels like the build-up never ends because as soon as the CAW I want is uploaded you're previewing the next ones and I end up wanting them....

I don't know whether to thank you guys or curse you for the constant anticipations.

Haha curse away :P at least you'll be outta your misery soon dude...after these 4 are done i can't add anymore to this thread due to various reasons but i'm very VERY glad that we've been able to enhance the game for you and the other guys that have downloaded our creations. I'm not ruling out a return in the future BUT i will not be involved with '13, as I need a break and laptop access will be way too limited. So I really hope the last of our caw's don't disappoint you.

Dude i gotta say thanks for this thread. I love how ur adding DL links for offline users. I think more people should do this.

Very welcome, glad you find it useful...CC does seem much better these days but i dare say a few months back this was extra handy to even those that have/had LIVE as the servers sucked in a big way.

How do the DL links work. Like how would you apply them to your system?

You need a specific tool, i can't discuss it here but maybe a friendly member would be kind enough to pm you? :)

Can't believe I'm gone for a little time and so much new perfect stuff has been made. One question though what is Rightous's edit with Kane? By the way guys keep up the good work :)

Cheers man, and the Righteous edit is the same caw but contains a 'career' moveset made by the man himself...a very cool alternative i might add :)

It's gotten to the stage that I check this topic as soon as I get online, every time I get online. Feels like the build-up never ends because as soon as the CAW I want is uploaded you're previewing the next ones and I end up wanting them....

I don't know whether to thank you guys or curse you for the constant anticipations.

Haha curse away :P at least you'll be outta your misery soon dude...after these 4 are done i can't add anymore to this thread due to various reasons but i'm very VERY glad that we've been able to enhance the game for you and the other guys that have downloaded our creations. I'm not ruling out a return in the future BUT i will not be involved with '13, as I need a break and laptop access will be way too limited. So I really hope the last of our caw's don't disappoint you.

It's the fact that these collabs look better than the majority of the in game models. It's scary how good you guys work together. You got any estimates on when the last batch will be ready? And I think I speak for us all when I say we're sorry to see you go and hope to see you return eventually but the work that you've done has been superb.

It's the fact that these collabs look better than the majority of the in game models. It's scary how good you guys work together. You got any estimates on when the last batch will be ready? And I think I speak for us all when I say we're sorry to see you go and hope to see you return eventually but the work that you've done has been superb.

Thanks again Jordan, a lot of work went into these caw's on both our behalves...working with Hip was easily the most fun i've had in any wwe game, guy is a class act and we'll stay in touch.

Anyway to answer your question about the last of them...it's looking highly likely i'm gonna have a free night tomorrow so i'm 99% sure i can get the rest of the attires done and renders added by then. It'll just be a case of applying Hippos Uso tweaks once that's done.

Well my side of things is finally done...all textures and renders added :) gonna be passing Hawkins and Reks over to Ballard for upload shortly then just waiting on Hips tweaks before i post final updates of the Uso's, prior to upload.

Put the kettle on, collect your pension and get ready for retirement mate :D hopefully for you, this one lasts longer than last time :P Can't wait to see your last hurrah (and of course, Hippo's "not last I think but can't really be bothered to scroll through this thread and fact check at 10 past midnight on a Monday" hurrah too)

Cheers guys...well what a ride. Hawkins, Reks and The Uso's are all with Ballard and Status ready for upload so i'm hoping they'll notify the thread when they are uploaded. I'll be posting the pack files for the remaining caws sometime over the next week. It's been a genuine pleasure and i have many people to thank for support, assistance and generally being cool.

BrienJ, without your tools this game wouldn't have made it past January.

Hippo, i'd have quit caw'ing a long time ago was it not for you.

Righteous, moveset master and Sammy J impersonator...love ya fam ;)

NoMoreBumps, Ballard32, BennyBoi04 and KiddDibiase...absolutely amazing refs.

Mustafa Riza, TheMastadon, MavyMcMavMav, Koeniglachman, Ian Smith, Archer...thanks for the MANY PT fixes.

nWOldskool, TheBirdSolution, #BestInTheWorld, KiddDibiase, Ravenos, Rewmac, Stunner!, xXMUTAXx, Rockstar*, SinnermanBurns, RatedRKOEra, Status, ThreeG, RatedRPhenom, Oliber, Davide_Prince96, bobby de niero, Big Pete, EdGeCruSheR, Jordan Casanova, xjakexryanx, Lootheboss, ShatterTheSky, WFMashUpz, PuppetH, LongNecksNRedNecks, Gamevolt, DH3 KomicJ, DH3, Rated_RKO_Era, Jeremy Bowers, Dez Holly, Shattered!, IamNoModder, DeadHaveRisen, Rivers, Archer, OneAndOnly, BallsofHunico, Nus07, Mister23Kennedy...and many more -

For your continued support and encouragement (especially the boldies)...the last 12 months have been the toughest of my life, having watched my last family member die from cancer at 94 years of age to witnessing the burial of one of my closest friends 10 week old baby.

Throughout this time caw'ing has believe it or not taken me away from this and kind of suspended reality...knowing so many others got use out of the creations gave me that extra motivation, once the clouds started to clear.

Right now it looks like the bad times are gone and the good times are about to begin...my fiancee is starting a Uni degree, we're about to buy our first house...and i've been promoted in work. So unfortunately these reasons alone mean i can't/won't be able to caw for the foreseeable future.

But as stated earlier I would have quit long ago was it not for so much support as I too was on the receiving end of some pretty harsh words and as i was already in a pretty bad place made me kinda want to snap the game up along with their necks lol. That being said overall people here are a pretty good lot and i'm looking forward to seeing the likes of Rav, nWOldskool, 3lectricity, shattered, Ballard, Big Pete, ShatterTheSky and bobby de neiro progress. I really hope the older members also return...especially Dr Vries, The D, WolfgangJT and IamNoModder. Hopefully as well as producing some awesome stuff themselves they can offer some good constructive/helpful advise to the newer guys when needed.

Anyway i've jabbered on quite enough but this is goodbye. Hope you enjoy the last of our caws and hopefully i'll see you on the next gen :)

Cheers guys...well what a ride. Hawkins, Reks and The Uso's are all with Ballard and Status ready for upload so i'm hoping they'll notify the thread when they are uploaded. I'll be posting the pack files for the remaining caws sometime over the next week. It's been a genuine pleasure and i have many people to thank for support, assistance and generally being cool.

Mustafa Riza, TheMastadon, MavyMcMavMav, Koeniglachman, Ian Smith, Archer...thanks for the MANY PT fixes.

nWOldskool, TheBirdSolution, #BestInTheWorld, KiddDibiase, Ravenos, Rewmac, Stunner!, xXMUTAXx, Rockstar*, SinnermanBurns, RatedRKOEra, Status, ThreeG, RatedRPhenom, Oliber, Davide_Prince96, bobby de niero, Big Pete, EdGeCruSheR, Jordan Casanova, xjakexryanx, Lootheboss, ShatterTheSky, WFMashUpz, PuppetH, LongNecksNRedNecks, Gamevolt, DH3 KomicJ, DH3, Rated_RKO_Era, Jeremy Bowers, Dez Holly, Shattered!, IamNoModder, DeadHaveRisen, Rivers, Archer, OneAndOnly, BallsofHunico, Nus07, Mister23Kennedy...and many more -

For your continued support and encouragement (especially the boldies)...the last 12 months have been the toughest of my life, having watched my last family member die from cancer at 94 years of age to witnessing the burial of one of my closest friends 10 week old baby.

Throughout this time caw'ing has believe it or not taken me away from this and kind of suspended reality...knowing so many others got use out of the creations gave me that extra motivation, once the clouds started to clear.

Right now it looks like the bad times are gone and the good times are about to begin...my fiancee is starting a Uni degree, we're about to buy our first house...and i've been promoted in work. So unfortunately these reasons alone mean i can't/won't be able to caw for the foreseeable future.

But as stated earlier I would have quit long ago was it not for so much support as I too was on the receiving end of some pretty harsh words and as i was already in a pretty bad place made me kinda want to snap the game up along with their necks lol. That being said overall people here are a pretty good lot and i'm looking forward to seeing the likes of Rav, nWOldskool, 3lectricity, shattered, Ballard, Big Pete, ShatterTheSky and bobby de neiro progress. I really hope the older members also return...especially Dr Vries, The D, WolfgangJT and IamNoModder. Hopefully as well as producing some awesome stuff themselves they can offer some good constructive/helpful advise to the newer guys when needed.

Anyway i've jabbered on quite enough but this is goodbye. Hope you enjoy the last of our caws and hopefully i'll see you on the next gen :)

Thanks for all the moment you have gave me ! Thanks you Aj ! I have enjoy your caws alot ! :)

It's really sad to say goodbye with you ! :(

Really hope you will return ! :)

Goodbye ! My friend ! :) Se you soon in the future !

Glad you guys are liking them. Unfortunately I think I will be bowing out with AJ as far as CAW making goes, until next game. The Uso's kind of felt the a chore to me which I hate to say because its the first time I have felt like that making caws this year. I think they still turned out looking very cool though.

I'm not sure what the status of Bray Wyatt is but he seemed done outside of the new tattoo since Steamboat was created so he should rear his head soon as well I'm guessing.

For Raquel Diaz, if anyone is skilled in making attires and wants to collab on her let me know. The face is pretty much done.

As for AJ. Seriously man your pt's are incredible. As someone who is seen as skilled in photoshop I still have no clue how you made half of these. I know some people say its "cheating" or "easy" but if you have used photoshop you know these are works of art. Not to mention making them fit seemlessly in the game in size, color, shape, ect.

That said it was great working with you this year. We both grew a lot as far as our skills go, and I'm glad you chose me to morph these works of art that you devote hours of work into. I'm glad you like how they all turned out.

Anyhow, glad to hear things are looking up for you in real life. Hope you stick around caws.ws to help out while you are inactive as Its good to have genuinely good people around to help out.

You sir have made me shed a tear. This should not be a reply! This should be in a thread of it's own. There is not one caw, NOT ONE, that I would call bad that you have made! I love your work and did the second I saw this thread. You are no caw maker, you are a caw master! To some, CAW is a feature that has not art, there is no talent that is needed to make a CAW. But boy are they wrong, CAW-ing requires talent, and you and hippo seem to have an infinite amount of that particular talent! It's sad to see someone this great at making CAWs leave us, but you have to progress on with life, it's not like you get paid to do this, you do this because you want to make the games better. I respect you not only as a caw maker, but as a person, a DUDE! I wish you all the best with what awaits you in the future. Please do advise some caw makers if you are no longer going to be making caws. Also, I hope I see you making CAWs sometime in the future, even if in the distant future.

I just wanted a moment of your time to read this, because this is my thank you post, to you, this should be one of many though!.SOOOO.....

erm, thanks.

Thanks for everything Aj. It's going to be sad losing a great caw maker/person like you.

thanks for all of the hard work you put into these awesome caws. its sad to see you go but at least youre going out with a bang. you will be missed.

Archived