Bhangra_Man/WolfgangJT's Hogan (all slots now uploaded)

WolfgangJT

It's alright man I don't care who has more just I expect more then what I had. Just don't know Cc being bad or caws being bad cant be the explaination as bret had done well and that was jan. In the Collabs it's the same face as well. Ah well it's off my chest :). At least the effort has been appreciated even if it don't reflect on Cc and that has to be good enough for me

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of downloads not that I am normally that bothered but come on guys download my slots abit more then it has been :) kinda deflating I know Cc has its problems but mine weren't even that downloaded when it came to mine and shocks rvd. Shocks attires had way more downloads. Do I need to change the search tags? I think even I expect more then what I had >_> Just unusual even if CC is bad and hadn't been a problem before even last year.. Never mind will still make caws when I can though just thought I rant abit as I have more caws I want to share

first of all thanks for great hogans and i think metal shd think about yr hard work and quit hatn i also think a rvd render wd give yr rvd proper dl boost

I downloaded Hollywood Hogan and its awesome, How did you get the correct entrace with him playing air guitar? i added voodoo child theme and it changed the entrace back to the default one..cant get the air guitar back :S

Not allowed to talk about it here. You'd have to do stuff outside the game is all I can say..no way to get it back from within the game.

and yay..I got a warning for something I've been doing here over 7 years..who'd have thought. Such a stupid and time wasting rule.

I downloaded Hollywood Hogan and its awesome, How did you get the correct entrace with him playing air guitar? i added voodoo child theme and it changed the entrace back to the default one..cant get the air guitar back :S

Not allowed to talk about it here. You'd have to do stuff outside the game is all I can say..no way to get it back from within the game.

and yay..I got a warning for something I've been doing here over 7 years..who'd have thought. Such a stupid and time wasting rule.

Yeah, I ruined the Hogan entrance myself by trying to add Voodoo Child. I desperately need a good created one - I've cobbled one together, mostly by using his "face" template.

Pretty stupid of THQ to remove his "Hollywood" entrance animations - given he's arguably the biggest wrestler of all time. Also removed Goldberg's as well.

Hollywood slot is bangin'. I'm not into the yellow/red Hulk anymore (I decided he only gets one save slot in my game), but those look amazing, too. I just decided it was heel Hogan that belonged in my universe, and your version certainly didn't disappoint. Nice work, guys!

You guys, can you pm me the answer

I already have the means, so how do I keep the entrance while adding in Voodoo Child?

Also do you think I could get the renders? I'm weird about wanting the bandannas in the match and I could change that on mine. But the renders you guys have are top notch and I wouldn't risk losing them over the bandanna.

Thanks for the PM Wolfie, I really appreciate it.

You guys did stellar work as always on these. I just have a question, is the Pre NWO face the same as Classic Hogan?

I'm not sure why but Classic Hogan doesn't scream Hogan as much as Pre NWO.

nope...went for different looks...Classic was made to his more younger look when he didn't have quite as many age lines and his cheeks were pudgier...pre-nWo WCW is more his look just prior to being Hollywood, so more aging and Hogan-ish features pulled in to go older and cheeks less pudgy. He looked really different between those two eras.

Classic:

hulkhoganz.jpg

hulkhogandisplayimage.jpg

classicface.jpg

pre-nWo:

hulkhoganphotodisplayim.jpg

themegapowers2.jpg

Archived