Bhangra_Man/WolfgangJT's Hogan (all slots now uploaded)

WolfgangJT

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah ok but on my game and the one I uploaded its there unless you on about the classic one will check again. Ok I left it out there. That one I may re-upload now just the classic one will see if there is demand for it

@Patrick only the classic one wasnt 100% accurate the rest were fine but yeah it still works out if you do it that way..Easy fix. Remember Petchy has changes to each era as even his list has changes. The pre-nwo and tie dye were fine but yeah what you did is also fine tbh its all good. So wasnt necessarily the right thing to do but its all good

@jcsix yes I somehow forgot to change the moves but you can just copy the moves from Wolfies classic one. I also need to re-add the wristband in the in-ring attire for classic hulk rules attire and re-upload as I think you guys will loose the render if you do it not sure.Therefore will re-up the classic slot only in the morning same time Friday or Saturday might try later today lets see

the moveset thing is nothing. If you try to save a cas it will come with that message you just have to say no its only because we by other means changed the skin color. So can be ignored

PS you shoudnt try to save the cas anyway else you will loose the renders

@wmc2007 I just checked the wristbands are still there and yes we did something for the video so you will get that message. Anyhow the wristbands are definetly there

I had to add the wristbands for the in ring attire for the Hulk Rules costume. I guess I'm going to have to upload the Hulk Rules one again b/c I edit the wristbands on to the in-ring attire.

Yes wmc2007 I will have to re-upload my classic slot when I get a chance it either Friday or Saturday or later today as you guys loose the renders if you make edits in caw mode. Aplologies just a few hours more

Ah I noticed that b/c I put the wristbands on in-ring I lost the render pic of classic hulk rules but I can go back and download it again and just leave the wristbands off until you make the permanent changes. No big deal I'll go back online later tonight.

Archived