Daniel Bryan's Money in the Bank

Gooner Lad

"My favourite guy doesn't get the build up he deserves."

Oh, shut up. Bryan is MitB holder! What is nearly so good as a World title. He have a build up. A very long build-up. After every match he looks more confused about his briefcase.

You know what would be better? If they showed the change on TV instead of WWE.com.

I honestly believe that he'll be the first MITB winner to lose their match & they will start to build him pretty soon for that but it will only make him stroner going forward cause i believe they'll use it to make him a ME player .

Infact if Bryan lost when he cashes it in it would actually make him more of a sympathetic babyface & place him in a strong place in the main event scene. I'd actually love to see him use him shot against a bigger strong opponent the like Mark Henry then lose with him eventually overcoming the odd's to come back then defeat Henry after a couple of matches it would make for a far more compelling storyline & actually mean something more when he does win it rather than cashing in winning it did nothing for CM Punk or Swagger that way

I honestly believe that he'll be the first MITB winner to lose their match & they will start to build him pretty soon for that but it will only make him stroner going forward cause i believe they'll use it to make him a ME player .

Infact if Bryan lost when he cashes it in it would actually make him more of a sympathetic babyface & place him in a strong place in the main event scene. I'd actually love to see him use him shot against a bigger strong opponent the like Mark Henry then lose with him eventually overcoming the odd's to come back then defeat Henry after a couple of matches it would make for a far more compelling storyline & actually mean something more when he does win it rather than cashing in winning it did nothing for CM Punk or Swagger that way

It didn't for Swagger but MITB helped Punk become a main eventer. Plus all DB needs to do is do what he says and cash in at WM fairly. Otherwise I like your story.

This is exactly how I feel. I want Bryan to become champion the old fashioned way. I'd hate to see him just cash in his briefcase, hold the belt for a couple of weeks, and then lose it to someone completely random that has no business going over him so he can go back to the midcard. That seems to be how WWE operates these days. I'd rather he establish himself as a true main eventer. He deserves it.

Will you guys settle down? It's only been 3 months. If the WWE right now is showing us anything, it's that we don't know what's going to happen, and that speculating doesn't do anybody any good. You guys can have your little fantasies, and speculations, but at the end of the day, you have to be open to everything that happens and not get all grumpy and annoyed if the WWE Creative writing team ends up writing something that's a tad bit different than what you had come up with in your own head.

We're not grumpy and annoyed at WWE for writing something that's a tad bit different. We're grumpy and annoyed at WWE for not writing something that's a tad bit different,properly.

"My favourite guy doesn't get the build up he deserves."

Oh, shut up. Bryan is MitB holder! What is nearly so good as a World title. He have a build up. A very long build-up. After every match he looks more confused about his briefcase.

You know what would be better? If they showed the change on TV instead of WWE.com.

This. No disputing that so far this has been an awful build up. Bryan went from being on TV and losing competitive matches, to losing one sided matches, to not being on TV at all. There definitely is a cause for concern, I mean he's only cut one promo on TV since winning the briefcase. I don't get why they aren't utilizing a perfect opportunity.

This is part of the underdog angle they have for him. He keeps losing but then eventually he start picking up more significant wins later on and then faces who ever at Wrestlemania. They could also have him lose at Wrestlemania after a close and hard fought battle so he can cement himself as a main eventer. Bryan vs Henry at Wrestlemania, David vs Goliath would be a great storyline especially if Bryan wins.

I would give Daniel Bryan a new theme and tron, give him win after win after win against jobbers becoming more aggresive after each win until a face finally beats Mark Henry for the world title. Daniel Bryan then runs out cashes in the MITB and locks in the Guillotine choke(or Lebell lock but I think the Guillotine looks more aggresive) for the win(heel turn CM Punk style). That would be my first choice second choice would be for Daniel Bryan to have a feud with a heel and end up putting the MITB case on the line at the royal rumble lose it but then win the royal rumble match after coming in first.

There a face and a heel option :D

This is exactly how I feel. I want Bryan to become champion the old fashioned way. I'd hate to see him just cash in his briefcase, hold the belt for a couple of weeks, and then lose it to someone completely random that has no business going over him so he can go back to the midcard. That seems to be how WWE operates these days. I'd rather he establish himself as a true main eventer. He deserves it.

Totally agree for me the WWE is missing that sympatheic main event babyface a bit like HBK was everyone knew he was talented but he was still at times the sympathetic face that needed saving & with Bryan's size, talent & his tremendous abilty to sell that role is the perfect fit for him.

Also we need the MITB contract to mean something & just one person losing there shot will breath life into what is becoming a very stale idea they need to make it like they've done with the RR recently when you just dont know whose gonna win but you've got a few idea's.

Another way i would go is that when he cashes it in it is in a 3 or 4 way so that he loses but not because of being pinned that way you keep him strong but also have a sad but very compelling story to keep the fans interested in him till you've got him positioned in the place that he needs to be to move forward.

Archived