Online Play

Seriously guys. Get a group of friends who play fair. It can be a fun game with the right people.

If anyone wants to try a nice fair match (no spam running) than let me know.

PSN: GameGodOfAll

ill play svr with you, my psn is richardjg11

i play very fair and do 3 running moves at the most, i remember one person complained because i was spamming when he had already done over 20 running moves and i havent done any so i said "how in the world am i spamming?" and he said "u arent playing fair you keep doing grapples" i just found that funny because the person wanted me to do only running moves. who gets ground grapples

spammed on them? i always have people spam a ground move then taunt to get a signature

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's weird how there are alot of people on forums/boards who say they play fair but as soon as you get online its just f***ed up

Yup, I've experienced that a lot. Well maybe according to their standards they do play fair. Everyones idea of fair is different.

• 1 month later...

Recognize some of the people on here from random matches online and I'd just like to say two things:

1.) IF YOUR WRESTLER HAS AN OVERALL OF 100, HACKED OR NOT, YOU DON'T PLAY FAIR.

2.) IF YOUR OPPONENT IS DIVING AT YOU AND YOU SPRINT INTO THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION BEFORE MAKING A U-TURN AFTER THEY HIT THE MAT AND MISS, YOU DON'T PLAY FAIR.

1. Do you spam moves constantly?

2. Do you set rules to be followed before playing matches and tell people not to do certain moves that annoy you and expect them not to do them?

3. Do you play exactly how you see wrestling matches go on television?

4. Do you use different strategies during each match to surpise your opponents, or to keep things interesting?

1-No,I try my best to do as many different move as possible!!

2-Nah

3-Pretty Much

4-Yeah

Other Ways-Mostly play against Online friends,My caws overalls limit is 95(97 for some Legends caws)and the in-game wrestlers up to 95!!!

I understand why people had problems with Online before..But so nobody is giving WWE'12's online?,No more turbo users to kick out of pins/can't run around like before/only 3 ring outs rolling per match/you can report online abusers and now also new servers!!!!!

No, unless its like moves wrestlers really do constantly(Ezekial Jackson 3 bodyslams)

2. Do you set rules to be followed before playing matches and tell people not to do certain moves that annoy you and expect them not to do them?

No, No moves really annoy me

I try to play something like the actual wrestlers do. If I'm using Randy Orton, i try to play like him.

4. Do you use different strategies during each match to surprise your opponents, or to keep things interesting?

Yeah

When I'm playing a WWE game online, I usually play a match as the way people see it throughout the week on RAW and SmackDown; realistically, simulation-style, and in other words, the way WRESTLING game SHOULD be played...however, try telling that to the noobs online who go out their way to win a match a by spamming moves and all that other BS. I play fair, and I don't play to win; I gain pleasure out of playing others online when we both have a fun match—that no matter the end result—we both have fun.

For anyone who wants to add me on XBL and play SvR11, and WWE'12 next month, my gamertag is iNotoriousZ x!

I play with my son and friends in a real world environment. All this talk about simulation and not caring who wins seems more like people playing with a giant electronic playset instead of a video game. On the rare occassion that I do go online I play as fairly as possible, I don't run spam and have never done the weird u-turn thing mentioned on here. Also I never have overall 100 wreslers.

4. Do you use different strategies during each match to surpise your opponents, or to keep things interesting?

1-No,I try my best to do as many different move as possible!!

2-Nah

3-Pretty Much

4-Yeah

Other Ways-Mostly play against Online friends,My caws overalls limit is 95(97 for some Legends caws)and the in-game wrestlers up to 95!!!

I understand why people had problems with Online before..But so nobody is giving WWE'12's online?,No more turbo users to kick out of pins/can't run around like before/only 3 ring outs rolling per match/you can report online abusers and now also new servers!!!!!

Yea i'm looking forward to that. As for the pins, a lot of people use the hold method. I use it at times myself, however I use discretion. If I'm using a low/midcard character I don't use it at all. I feel that if your opponent has played well enough to have earned 3 finishers, they deserve to win the match.

Archived