Hell in a Cell Poster?

.John.

[img]http://www.unchained-wwe.com/gallery/hell-in-a-cell/hellinacell2010-posterhq.jpg[/img]

[url="http://www.unchained-wwe.com/gallery/hell-in-a-cell/hellinacell2010-posterhq.jpg"]Link[/url]

Link underneath also contains some interesting thoughts and predictions on the PPV too. I have posted it in spoiler tags also.

[url="http://www.unchained-wwe.com/2010/hellinacell-firstlook-poster/"]Article[/url]

[spoiler]I gotta’ say, this is one of the best WWE posters I’ve seen in a long time. It’s cool, it’s classic, it has a fantastic “Attitude-era” vibe to it, and it features none other than the man who feels at ‘home’ within WWE’s most carnage-inducing structure, The Undertaker. The way things are heading, I think we’re about to see an epic encounter between The Brothers of Destruction inside the Cell itself, and it’s a match I’ve been waiting to see for a very, very long time. Maybe it’ll be the end of Kane’s championship run (if he remains champion after Night of Champions), or maybe not…either way, I’m probably going to love having this poster up on my wall when I can get my hands on it. :)

[i][b]My instinct tells me this is the end of Kane’s career, or at least for the time being. It makes perfect sense; it began inside the Cell, it’s only poetic justice if it ended on the same level as well. I hope I’m wrong, though.[/b][/i][/spoiler]

Awesome poster. They're definitely stepping up their game with the posters lately. The [i]Bragging Rights[/i] poster was great too. Its a big step up from John Cena standing in front of a city skyline or something...

[quote name='.JayBeeâ„¢' timestamp='1283204573' post='7525343']
You are all really rating this too much. It's a PSD, with a background and recoloured logo. If I still had GIMP, I could make better. In fact, it's poor by WWE's standards :/
[/quote]
Fake or not, Personally I think it looks cool. Simple, but gets the job done.

[quote name='Crowley' timestamp='1283205093' post='7525371']
Awesome poster. They're definitely stepping up their game with the posters lately. The [i]Bragging Rights[/i] poster was great too. Its a big step up from John Cena standing in front of a city skyline or something...
[/quote]

My sentiments exactly.

You are all really rating this too much. It's a PSD, with a background and recoloured logo. If I still had GIMP, I could make better. In fact, it's poor by WWE's standards :/
[/quote]
Regardless of whether it's easily replicable or not, it's simple, effective and most certainly eye catching, so it's done it's job as a poster.

[quote name='Essence of Dominance' timestamp='1283209867' post='7525567']
[/quote]
I said that too but then I took it back since I saw it on Wikipedia.
[/quote]
Because Wikipedia is the most reliable source on the Web :shift:

Doesnt matter anyway, cuz its real.

Archived