Uncharted 4 - new gameplay footage

Dodger

Couldn't find a topic about the game So i figured i make a topic about it.Talk about pass or the upcoming uncharted games.

i'll start , I just recently got Uncharted 3 and was really happy with it good story like always.But its always that one level that's a pain to pass.I'm also excited for the new Uncharted as well hopefully i'll get a ps4 by then.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have all 3 games and I loved them all.

I don't get why the first game rarely gets any love cause it's my favorite out of the three. Except for the motion-sensor controls. Whose bright idea was it to give motion-sensor controlling for grenade throwing? That is the one thing I hate about the first game.

The second one was good, not my favorite but good and the multiplayer was fun until it became near impossible to even last 10 seconds without getting shot just ONCE and die.

Then the third one was a great way to end the series and I can never get tired of the multiplayer. I just completed 50 wins on Team Deathmatch today (pretty hard to do) and now I'm going for the triple threat matches next.

Uncharted 2 was so awesome that it broke my 1st PS3. Because i couldn't put it down played for like ten hours.i feel ashamed admitting that.

For real, like, almost every level on it just felt like an absolute thrill to play. Even walking through some of the locales just made me want to keep walking for hours, looking around at the little details like the kids kicking the soccer ball around or the snow falling around me.

Don't get me wrong, though, Uncharted 3 had some fantastic visuals too, like the sand level.

By any chance, were their any areas in thegames that were really frickin' annoying for anybody? I know each game had at least one for me.

Screw the jet ski segments in the first game. That train ride level is one of the reasons why I don't want to play Uncharted 2 ever again on Hard (or Crushing for that matter) and the Ship Graveyard along with the cruise ship in the third. The desert levels were annoying, but that ship segment was just ridiculous.

The only game I've ever finished at 100% was the first game. My first playthrough was rough (obviously), Hard was a walk in the park and Crushing was pretty tough but I pulled through during the PSN hacking in 2009. One of my favorite earned platinums as well.

Archived