Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: EVERYONE is here!

God of Lightning

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel like I'd do better with Lucina than I'd do with Robin, feel like her moveset is more attractive to me. I'll definitely give both a shot though.

CAPTAIN FALCON, YES. YES. YES!!!! All I *censored*ing needed right now because that's my main right there. I hope Ness, Ganondorf and Snake are in too as well.

• 1 month later...

So, with the rest of the characters left leaked (I'll put them in spoilers below), how do you guys feel?

Don't view spoilers unless you want to be spoiled!

http://i.imgur.com/8Jfz8nK.jpg

Dr. Mario

Dark Pit

Shulk

Bowser Jr.

Duck Hunt (Duck Hunt Dog)

Returning Veterans:

Falco

Wario

Ness

Jigglypuff

Ganondorf

Supposed DLC (Grain of salt of course)

Lucas

Wolf

Chorus Men

Ice Climbers

Snake

Bull*censored* until proven otherwise. Just like every single other "leak". The same way we get fake corocoro scans every pokemon generation, this could be just as fake. It's sad and stupid how so many people are already clinging to it and calling anyone who doubts it delusional.

Bull*censored* until proven otherwise. Just like every single other "leak". The same way we get fake corocoro scans every pokemon generation, this could be just as fake. It's sad and stupid how so many people are already clinging to it and calling anyone who doubts it delusional.

Calm down there. Never said it couldn't, but thus far, no one has found any signs within these shots that would prove them to be fake. I wouldn't have posted them at all if I had any doubts whatsoever. While they could still very well be fake, I don't believe that they are at this time.

By the way, the real reason I put them up there was to revive the thread a bit. Guess it worked. :lol:

Edited by Garry Moore™

IMO that leak is real. No one can find any render online of Duck Hunt Dog that looks even remotely like that, and everything else seems consistent with what we know. So either that's legit, or someone did an absolutely phenomenal photoshop job.

Calm down there. Never said it couldn't, but thus far, no one has found any signs within these shots that would prove them to be fake. I wouldn't have posted them at all if I had any doubts whatsoever. While they could still very well be fake, I don't believe that they are at this time.

By the way, the real reason I put them up there was to revive the thread a bit. Guess it worked. :lol:

I am calm. Just felt the need to point it out.

Also, IF by some chance that happens to be legit, only thing I don't like is the mutt. The rest is whatever and there're still some locked characters apparently.

IMO that leak is real. No one can find any render online of Duck Hunt Dog that looks even remotely like that, and everything else seems consistent with what we know. So either that's legit, or someone did an absolutely phenomenal photoshop job.

Fake Corocoro scans.

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/033/4/c/hd_corocoro_scan__fake__by_hyou_ka-d5tmea8.png

http://mundopokepenguin.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/fake-corocoro-february-2013-2.jpg

Edited by God of Lightning