Hair texture by Acid6D94

30k6hjt.jpg

28vvvw0.jpg

Extreme Tiger

Uploaded 10/06/12

Extreme Tiger, AAA, Fried

epr5ow.jpg

17q22p.jpg

Thanks man, Giant Tiger 'wrestles' for Interspecies Wrestling.

Updated the first post with early Black Tiger. Other Tigers I may do include Tigers Mask & Tiger Mask and I'll probably add my Xtreme Tiger from a month or so ago to this topic so there might be a little Tiger 6 way.

Updated with the fourth attire for GT, from his appearance at C*4, one of the few times he's worn pants.

An idea for Black Tiger, I think I will try BTI - BTIV on the same slot. The masks are still early & I haven't started on the mask for BTIII aka Silver King.

Updates.

I used Acid6D94's Undertaker hair texture and modified it down for the back of Giant Tiger.

Worked a bit on the masks of Black Tiger. Attire previews are Black Tiger I & Black Tiger IV and I updated the masks on Black Tiger II & IV.

Also added early preview of Tiger Mask 1. If I don't lose interest I'll probably have Tiger Mask I-IV on the same slot like I plan for the Black Tigers.

Hey, thanks PTW

Benny, I dunno that Tiger. Is it from Mortal Combat?

The Tigers I'll probably do are Giant Tiger, Black Tiger I-IV, Tiger Mask I-IV, Tigers Mask (Osaka Pro) & maybe Tiger aka Tiger Kid/Kidd (IWRG/CMLL).

Ultimate battle of Tigers.

Hey, thanks PTW

The Tigers I'll probably do are Giant Tiger, Black Tiger I-IV, Tiger Mask I-IV, Tigers Mask (Osaka Pro) & maybe Tiger aka Tiger Kid/Kidd (IWRG/CMLL).

Actually that's King from the Tekken series who was based off of Tiger Mask. Though the mask for King is a leopard.

Awesome work with the various Tigers. You always seem to come up with great masked wrestlers.

Hey, thanks PTW

Actually that's King from the Tekken series who was based off of Tiger Mask. Though the mask for King is a leopard.

Awesome work with the various Tigers. You always seem to come up with great masked wrestlers.

he does have a tiger mask to in some games but i was trying to make a joke as i knew about him being based from tiger mask & his character is a wrestler as well

If it's liked I'll try to get Tiger Mask up soon. I still need to have a fresh look at the attires and masks and have a look at doing a moveset.

Updated the first post with an early Osaka Pro Tigers Mask.

Updated Tigers Mask on the first post. Cleaned up the mask a bit.

Some ingame shots

Tigers Mask delivering the Night Of The Full Moon to Tiger Mask

ilx4r4.png

Tiger Mask returns in kind

345z9jp.png

Hey, thanks man. I'll probably try to get these up at the same time. At least Tiger Mask and Tigers Mask. And even Rising Son from my Rev Pro/PWG project (sorry Phoenixsplash!)

Updated Tigers Mask on first post and below.

293di5s.jpg

Worked a bit on the belt, the wrists and face morphing. I think that'll be about it for that. I'll probably do the different coloured mask with predominantly white designs and red outline.

Archived