What if WWE 13 has 100 CAW Slots?

Dangerous Dancing Dan

This whole new system thing is rubbish, I just got my Xbox 360 a year ago. Plus they just came out with a dozen of new types of Xbox 360, I know it's a ways off but it's a bit ridiculous look how long the PS2 lasted before the PS3 & Xbox 360 came around. Comparing the PS2's Life to Either the Xbox 360 or PS3 Lifespan it's literally a blink...

Exactly... I don't agree with most things you say but this here is solid bro!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole new system thing is rubbish, I just got my Xbox 360 a year ago. Plus they just came out with a dozen of new types of Xbox 360, I know it's a ways off but it's a bit ridiculous look how long the PS2 lasted before the PS3 & Xbox 360 came around. Comparing the PS2's Life to Either the Xbox 360 or PS3 Lifespan it's literally a blink...

What are you talking about? There are still games being made for the PS2.

:rock: Major Title wise?

:rock: Major Title wise?

Soccer games.

I usually have like barely up to 10 originals, then I download those who didn't make it, I search for ROH wrestlers, then very few Japan wrestlers (Devitt, Ibushi is about it), Impact, and then Chikara. I search for Dragon Gate wrestlers but I never really find much so I just search for random indy wrestlers I know.

1 more buyer you say? You will buy it anyway, or if you won't, what are you doing here? O.o

What's wrong with taking part in the discussion? This place usually has all the news and info gathered in one place for the games so it's good to come here and check it out. It bothers me with people imply that you must be buying the games in order to take part here. As long as one isn't being a troll, then there should be no problem with it.

Of course it should have 100 slots. For everyone who doesn't fill every slot there's someone else who does. I've know people that only use the games created features. They never use default wrestlers or venues. There is an audience of people that plays these games without any interest in wrestling, they just like to beat things up creatively. They would love more caw slots. For someone like myself that follows/followed various wrestling promotions around the world, 50 slots is nowhere near sufficient.

Of course it should have 100 slots. For everyone who doesn't fill every slot there's someone else who does. I've know people that only use the games created features. They never use default wrestlers or venues. There is an audience of people that plays these games without any interest in wrestling, they just like to beat things up creatively. They would love more caw slots. For someone like myself that follows/followed various wrestling promotions around the world, 50 slots is nowhere near sufficient.

I'd agreed Heartily with it.

I'd with my WWE Universe.

If WWE Universe in WWE 13 would allow us to added shows to Tuesdays and Saturdays. That would be awesome as well. If that's the case.

Monday: Nito

Tuesday: Taboo

Wednesday: ECW

Thursday: Impact Wrestling

Friday: TNA

Saturday: WCW Saturday

My PPVS:

Jan. NXT

Feb. Night of the Champions and Survivor Series

Mar. Xploison

Apr. Wrestle-Mania

May. Smackdown

Jun. The Bash at the Beach and The King of the Ring

July. The Great American Bash

Aug. The Extreme Rules and Hell in the Cell

Sept. Bagging Rights and Money in the Bank

Oct. Halloween Havoc

Nov. November to Remember

Dec. December to Dismember.

How the hell am I supposed to have a realistic 1989-1992 era if I have to take people out to fit 50 slots.

How the hell am I supposed to have a realistic 1989-1992 era if I have to take people out to fit 50 slots.

I'd also agree with you as well.

Ditto

He k even if I wanted to redo goldbergs wcw 174-0 streak I really couldn't right now without having him wrestle the same people... 99caws + 77 in game wrestlers works though lol

Ditto

He k even if I wanted to redo goldbergs wcw 174-0 streak I really couldn't right now without having him wrestle the same people... 99caws + 77 in game wrestlers works though lol

Thanks. I'd also agree with jalex8149.

I probably wouldn't even use 50 of them. Seriously they need to be decreasing the amount of CAWS and giving us more CAW features than adding more slots to them if you ask me.

Disagree big time Dazman, talk like this is what has had them remove so much stuff from the games already.

I'd love 100 though i'd settle for 75, finally be able to make all the caws I want.

Well everyone has a different opinion and you're entiled to yours but I disagree. I would rather have 30 CAWS that I can fill that look life like instead of 100 CAW slots that I know I will never fill and look nothing like the real thing because they have removed so many of the CAW features to put more slots in. If people want 100 CAWS, just create 2 profiles on your console, It's not that hard.

But like i said Dazman, why do we need to remove any slots at all to improve, its not like the amount of slots relies on disc space because they don't, it should be absolutely no problem whatsoever to both make upgrades and keep the same amount of slots or add more.

I can see where you're coming from but there are things I would like to see added a lot more than CAW slots. Like I said you can create as many as you want just by opening up a new profile on your console.

Okay now I'm mad... Who the hell would want to do all that? All I'm saying is they could find the balance between increasing the caw slots and adding to caw mode... It's people like u that are the sole reason why all the shining wizards (example) are gone except for one...because some idiot said to thq they didn't use them so reduce the amount of them in the game....

Come on man use your head

You can be mad all you want, if you're to lazy to make another profile and have your 100 CAWS then that's up to you but why do they need to add something that you can add yourself? What do the moves have to do with CAWS? I never said anything about removing moves and didn't say once that I didn't use CAWS, I said I don't use all the CAW slots they give us. If they decrease the CAW slots then I wouldn't complain, in fact I encourage them to do it to make the CAWS more life like. That way everyone wins, we get better looking CAWS and you can have as many slots as you want depending on how lazy you are when it comes to creating multiple profiles.

I probably wouldn't even use 50 of them. Seriously they need to be decreasing the amount of CAWS and giving us more CAW features than adding more slots to them if you ask me.

Disagree big time Dazman, talk like this is what has had them remove so much stuff from the games already.

I'd love 100 though i'd settle for 75, finally be able to make all the caws I want.

Well everyone has a different opinion and you're entiled to yours but I disagree. I would rather have 30 CAWS that I can fill that look life like instead of 100 CAW slots that I know I will never fill and look nothing like the real thing because they have removed so many of the CAW features to put more slots in. If people want 100 CAWS, just create 2 profiles on your console, It's not that hard.

But like i said Dazman, why do we need to remove any slots at all to improve, its not like the amount of slots relies on disc space because they don't, it should be absolutely no problem whatsoever to both make upgrades and keep the same amount of slots or add more.

I can see where you're coming from but there are things I would like to see added a lot more than CAW slots. Like I said you can create as many as you want just by opening up a new profile on your console.

Okay now I'm mad... Who the hell would want to do all that? All I'm saying is they could find the balance between increasing the caw slots and adding to caw mode... It's people like u that are the sole reason why all the shining wizards (example) are gone except for one...because some idiot said to thq they didn't use them so reduce the amount of them in the game....

You can be mad all you want, if you're to lazy to make another profile and have your 100 CAWS then that's up to you but why do they need to add something that you can add yourself? What do the moves have to do with CAWS? I never said anything about removing moves and didn't say once that I didn't use CAWS, I said I don't use all the CAW slots they give us. If they decrease the CAW slots then I wouldn't complain, in fact I encourage them to do it to make the CAWS more life like. That way everyone wins, we get better looking CAWS and you can have as many slots as you want depending on how lazy you are when it comes to creating multiple profiles.

Multiple Profiles and X-Box Live COST MONEY. That's why one reason that I'd want 100 CAW Slots.

I'd find out a better way.

Hard drive (50)

Memory Unit (50)

Cloud (50)

Multiple Profiles and X-Box Live COST MONEY. That's why one reason that I'd want 100 CAW Slots.

I'd find out a better way.

Hard drive (50)

Memory Unit (50)

Cloud (50)

Well if you all want them as badly as you say you do, you shouldn't have a problem paying for them. PS3 users have no excuse because they're free.

Again, please explain why they'd have to remove slots to increase the quality.

Archived