Official Football Thread - Less flaming/insults needed.

RVD 4:20

Mourinho will win the League and possibly the CL this year then leave. He was brought in to topple Barca and he will see this as him doing what he needed to. Whoever comes in after him will struggle though, as Barca are still the better team then Madrid and I imagine will be fired up to win the title back next season.

As for Chelsea, I hope AVB gets sacked. Chelsea will then need to spend more on bringing in the new bosses own players whilst replacing Terry, Lampard, Drogba and possibly Cech. Depends on how Courtois does and if they trust a 19 year old keeper, which I doubt.

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mourinho will win the League and possibly the CL this year then leave. He was brought in to topple Barca and he will see this as him doing what he needed to. Whoever comes in after him will struggle though, as Barca are still the better team then Madrid and I imagine will be fired up to win the title back next season.

As for Chelsea, I hope AVB gets sacked. Chelsea will then need to spend more on bringing in the new bosses own players whilst replacing Terry, Lampard, Drogba and possibly Cech. Depends on how Courtois does and if they trust a 19 year old keeper, which I doubt.

Hopefully he does and we take him on, i think Kenny has done a great job but to reach the next level, we need him.

Most other teams aren't used to facing a back three. In Italy a few teams play like that and so most have found out how to counter it. Milan have quite a few injuries and their midfield is shocking, plus their fullbacks are pretty awful. I'd expect Arsenal to win both legs.

Or you're underestimating just how bad Walcott and Arshavin can be. :shifty:

Wolves/WBA suddenly became interesting with goal line clearances at either end. Both teams have three strikers on. And now it's 3-1, some awful goals in this game.

Rofl amazing by O'Hara on the line there. WBA have 12 points from derbies this season, Wolves 1. I think.

4-1, umad Wolves fans?

5-1, good god.

@dje_wba, is this the first time WBA have scored 5 goals in the PL?

lolatwolves; McCarthy may not last much longer.

Yet again Leeds lose at home. I'm seriously getting frustrated with us this season.

Welcome to my World :).

I wonder if they are going to put Abate at left-back, just so that they have someone who can match Walcott's pace. I worry about Boateng and Ibrahimovic, because they are so unorthodox, it is hard to defend against them. Robinho will probably be shit though as always, Pato is horribly off form, their #10 is Emanuelson at the moment. Who is a left-back of origin.

I think that we are definitely stronger than AC Milan. Another win at the San Siro, please.

@dje_wba, is this the first time WBA have scored 5 goals in the PL?

Yes, it is - scored 4 in a few games, but not 5, until today.

I did not mind when Wolves stayed up on the final day of last season, as it meant the team would not have to wait too long for an opportunity to make up for the 3-1 loss at Molineux last year - this afternoon has well and truly made up for that defeat.

And I am now convinced that signing Keith Andrews was worthwhile.

After that result yesterday, I seriously doubt Villas-Boas is gonna be in charge for much longer.

Yet again Leeds lose at home. I'm seriously getting frustrated with us this season.

Got a new tactic for Leeds that will never backfire. Pass to Snodgrass, let him do what he want and then you win. Simples.

Archived