CM Punk

John christopher

CM_zps6qy98esi.jpg

Younger looking punk, I'm also working on an older looking punk. Will preview it a bit later.

I'm stock on tats, and point space though. So those anyone have any tips on how to work with lawyers so that I don't run out of points?

As we speak I got alot of worthless tattoo mistakes I can't delete or over write from my system =(. I really wish they let us over write or delete mistakes.

anyways.... the tats on the arms stretch horribly. I've tried breaking it to parts but I run out of points.

sucks =(....

Ok Lets begin at the beginning, AlterNation decided to close my CM punk thread because he accused me of not giving credit to this guy:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/470701-cm-punk-uploaded/

sSRqVHq.jpg

Now if you clearly see mine, you will notice a lot of differences.

Like the skin tone, and the tats.

CM_zps6qy98esi.jpg

This is what happens when people start using the same texture or photos that are on the internet.

forexample:

CM+Punk+2011+Nickelodeon+Kid+Choice+Awar

There is a version of his head only...but I want to show the whole pic.

There is also this one;

CMPunk_Headshot.png

There is also actually one that some one worked on, on this site non the less before the game was out and shared it with every one.

However I also asked this guy if we could collab, but I never heard from him so ehhh. Also photoshop is your friend, and I am very photoshop savi. So anyone using this same pictures will end up with similar creations. This photos work best with punk. Now what I don't like about this photos for textures are that the bags on his eyes don't show up, that's a great deal and I am working on that problem as we speak.

At some point I will also upload a video of the process Just to further my point that I don't need to give credit to anyone because we have different creations that look very similar because we are using the same photos.

So I really like an apology for coming to conclusion with out looking at the evidence.

Ok maybe it was fate I feel a little better because By remaking the punk I happen to make his skin texture better that my previous one.

the process;

cm4_zpsgl97thwn.jpg

oh look you can even put it up side down....

cm3_zpsuzczzygo.jpg

cm2_zps6gfo0j9z.jpg

Fine. Sorry. You should have kept it to PMs though, and you never provided the video of you making it like I asked for, so I feel I'm right to be considerably annoyed by you.

EDIT: those reference pics you posted are hotlinked, so please fix that.

Thank you for the apology I did make a video but it's taking forever to upload anyways:

I care because I was wrongly accused and every one else saw your post so PMs became not enough.

Also how do you fix hot links??? I didn't even know I hot linked sorry.

yeah is not giving me the option to unlink the icon on link is faded....I didn't even hot linked I just posted the images.

Archived