Dicky's Showcase: Big Dana Brooke update.

rtegedg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes please!

I would suggest making his face a bit longer, making the upper lip bigger and working on the eye area some more. Also adding some wrinkles would make it look even more better.

Try making the eyes something like this. I'm not good with suggestions lol.

2i0dy51.jpg

Face and eyes look absolutely spot on with this one, any updates?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Aye, yeah. Bald helps with the hairstyle selection too, since it was shit before. Will sort that colouring, but I'm very happy with how the eyes came out mainly. I think that's one big key to a good Ricochet and my previous CAW didn't have that. Cheers for that feedback though, mate.

Nice! Looks good. Glad he finally went bald, his hairline was vicious. That texture on the nose is off color though. Can kinda see it below his mouth also. I think you know this already though.

Did he go bald, for real?

Nice! Looks good. Glad he finally went bald, his hairline was vicious. That texture on the nose is off color though. Can kinda see it below his mouth also. I think you know this already though.

Did he go bald, for real?

He was at the recent Evolve shows, kinda grew his old man buzz back at Invasion Attack. For someone who used to have a full head of hair early on in their career, he sure did lose it all at an early age. Dude isn't even holding on to his hairline anymore. Side effects of that HGH.

Archived