Saturis/Dumekas Wrestler Caws (Jim Ross released!)

Saturi

Heath Slater Attires Update! :)

Attire 1 (newest against the lucha Dragons)

246lx0k.png

Attire 2 (vs Big E in 2014)

30keum9.png

Attire 3 (3MB, is missing one logo on the side which I'm still working on to get it as accurate as possible)

29ykz5y.png

Attire 4 (VS Lita in 2012)

16020yq.png

Hope you like him so far. :)

Only need to finish the logo for the 3MB attire I'm struggling with and his moveset after before I can release him.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I finished the last logo (Looks a bit different than the original but still pretty accurate), his moveset and after a testing session vs Adam Rose, I released him on CC.

Hope you will enjoy him. :)

Since one of my Slots is still bugged and due to the fact that 2k doesn't give two shits about this bug so they won't be Fixing it at all, I only have 4 Slots available for Downloads.

So to be able to upload Slater, I dropped Aksana from the CC for the second time. :)

Just saw this... downloading now, he looks great.. Best caw you've done so far! Thank you!

Interested in doing a sin cara..?

Well I'm pretty sure that there will be more than one Sin Caras on CC since People don't even Need to Morph his face but rather only create the Body and the attires with the mask.

So I would rather Focus on finishing a few more of my divas. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys and sorry for the Long wait.

Didn't got to caw for a few weeks but I'm getting back to it now. :)

Will have a few updates soon!

Currently working on Alexa, Kong, Bayley(just to name a few) and more. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking well

Thanks! :)

Alexa Bliss Face Update

vrqcnq.png

Alexa Attire 2 (VS Sasha Banks Marz 2015)

dmwk94.png

Alexa Attire 3 (VS Charlotte Mai 2014)

123r72b.png

Hope you guys like her so far. :)

Her moveset is also almost done and her fourth attire in work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alexa Bliss updated facially more (still not 100 in my opinion but I did what I could so far) and released her.

You can grab her from cc. Pictures coming up on this thread soon. :)

A guy with the PS3 Name "mhiteboy7thst3" is downvoting all my caws even I don't know him at all.

He just goes to every Diva caw I released posting "wwe Diva" additionaly to some idiotic stuff at times.

After I asked why he is doing that, he didn't reply, instead he went now to downvote my male caws with the same comment aswell.

A REALLY stupid Person and a Psycho as it seems. -_-

Damn! That's a terrific job on Heath Slater and Alexa Bliss. :)

A guy with the PS3 Name "mhiteboy7thst3" is downvoting all my caws even I don't know him at all.

He just goes to every Diva caw I released posting "wwe Diva" additionaly to some idiotic stuff at times.

After I asked why he is doing that, he didn't reply, instead he went now to downvote my male caws with the same comment aswell.

Sounds like virtual stalker if you ask me.

Damn! That's a terrific job on Heath Slater and Alexa Bliss. :)

Sounds like virtual stalker if you ask me.

Thanks! :)

Unfortunately I had to remove slater to upload alexa.

Only have 4 Slots for Uploads because the first one I had used got bugged and the 2k never cared to fix this Problem almost every uploader has in the community. :(

Need 1000 more Downloads (I guess 1000 more People?) to get 5 more upload Slots.

As about the guy, he definately seems to be one.

You're welcome! I'd help with the dl's, but unfortunately I have Xbox 360.

No Problem! :D

I'd have more Downloads but I took too much time with my creations this year.

The lack of upload Slots and the bug was a Problem too.

hes just pissed because he sucks at making caws

hope ur doing kong now

Will Keep trying on the attires. :P

That's my main Problem with kong at the Moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Downloaded Alexa... Looks great

Thanks Buddy! :)

I'm not entirely satisfied with the face but I created it as accurate as I could for now.

The reason I haven't finished kong yet either is because I'm not satisfied with it much either.

The one I released last year matched well with her shine Wrestling atires and I had help with her TNA and WWE attires which I don't have this year.

I only created the last one she had one in TNA but the hair can't be accurate at all since we don't have such hair in the game so she looks off. :(

Much better goes my Ivelisse which I already have finished 2 attires she had on in Lucha Underground.

Gonna finish her latest one and a older one from SHINE Wrestling and then she will be ready for release if you are interested. :)

Archived