Saturis/Dumekas Wrestler Caws (Jim Ross released!)

Saturi

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who u working on next

Worked on Ryder and Kharma a bit further.

Switching around between the caws I'm having into work right now. :)

Will work further on Sasha and Becky tonight after work and probably on the others too.

Want to release Sasha and Becky next since they are easer and faster to finish for now.

After trying to post the Pictures and everything from Sasha on the first page 4 times without success (the Forums lag like hell to me and the editing is Messing up), I just wrote that she is released on the title and let it be.

I updated the face a bit more, created her newest attire she had on this week against leva bates ("Blue Pants") on NXT and gave her as the fourth attire one of the attires she wore in 2013.

Gave her the crossface and her crossarmed neckbreaker as finishers and the two finishers she were using as Mercedes KV as her signatures.

Hope you guys will enjoy her. :)

i made some sets on 2k14 if those help you. might've been off in parts because I didn't have all the moves in 2k15

Always creating the movesets additional to the caws with what the game gives us but thanks a lot for considering me. :)

What totally annoys me at the Moment is how laggy the Forums are and all the Errors that they are giving me.

Even cleaned all temp files, browser and everything and it doesn't get better. :(

Posted Sasha on the first page, typed the stuff I'm always typing (signatures, finishers) added the Pictures of the face and attires and after I finally managed to click on save so the edited post will be saved, it gave me a "oops error" site and dropped everything I had posted AGAIN. :facepalm:

Becky Lynch is on CC now. Hope you'll enjoy her! :)

The first page of this thread will be updated after it will stop acting up on me throwing out all my changes. :P

Slaters 3MB attire almost done (the last logo is taking Long to get right sorry :( ).

Ryders, Kharmas, Bayleys and Alexas Bliss updates are coming soon!

Zack Ryder (Face Update)

2eg91jm.png

Zack Ryder Attire1 (newest attire vs Adam Rose)

154yjxc.png

Hope you like him so far. :)

The only Problem I have is the text on his behind doesn't look as good as the original one cause I used the in game text instead of using another logo. :(

He looks great... I can't wait Til he's finished... Been waiting so long for a good ryder... Hope you do the ghostbuster attire and maybe one of his long tights attires for the last 2

Happy you like him so far. :)

Created the text on his behind as a logo and applied it on his first attire aswell.

Unfortunately I couldn't add it in the second cause it said that I reached the amount of unique logos and it would erase all previous ones if I add it. :(

Created a third attire from 2014 (his match on main Event vs del Rio).

Hope you like it.

Zack Ryder attire 3

erampd.png

I checked for the ghostbusters attire you wrote but couldn't find a Picture or match in which he was wearing it. :(

Was thinking on creating one from the "woo woo woo" era aswell (2009-2011).

I mean the tights in which one leg of the tights is long and the other short so you can have some diversity in the attires and colors. :)

It's in that video i posted of the guy that made him on Xbox 360...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BdV4WdIBFfM

Also found these

http://ghostbustersnews.com/wp-content/uploads//2012/11/zackbusters.jpg

Scroll down this page a bit...

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/440037-awesome-ring-attires/

Ugly color on the trunks and kneepads. :P

Well I almost finished his last attire which was from a tag match with chavo vs evan bourne and yoshi tatsu (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nfnrPBwOpQ) .

If you don't like it I can drop it and go for the ghostbusters one.

However, it's gonna take a while then and I don't know how good I can draw the ghost on a logo.

The guys on the XBox360 side can import stuff like that easily so they often using textures and similar instead of drawing, which makes things far more easier for them. :P

I wanted to finish the last attire tonight after work but I'll wait till I have your confirmation about keeping or dropping it. :)

Sounds good, if you've already started on the other one then keep going with that one, no worries.. I'm looking forward to him

Ok! :)

Here it is!

Zack Ryder Attire 4

2nv6wr8.png

In the entrance he has glasses, headband and a Shirt on.

His moveset is almost done too so I should be able to release him tomorrow or wendsday. :)

i made some sets on 2k14 if those help you. might've been off in parts because I didn't have all the moves in 2k15

Always creating the movesets additional to the caws with what the game gives us but thanks a lot for considering me. :)

What totally annoys me at the Moment is how laggy the Forums are and all the Errors that they are giving me.

Even cleaned all temp files, browser and everything and it doesn't get better. :(

Posted Sasha on the first page, typed the stuff I'm always typing (signatures, finishers) added the Pictures of the face and attires and after I finally managed to click on save so the edited post will be saved, it gave me a "oops error" site and dropped everything I had posted AGAIN. :facepalm:

great, I'm sure you know about cagematch.net? it helps you find people's previous names easily. Found Big Cass was once a really really(and I mean really) horrible wrestler once. Helps you a lot with doing these sets especially cause WWE waters everyone's movesets down. Enjoying these CAWs even though I can't download them. Keep it up.

I believe his 2k14 moveset is already on the game as a preset moveset, it's labeled as "fan favourite"... Might save you some time... but even though he hasn't been getting a lot of TV time he should've been on the game.., but I appreciate your hard work, thank you so much for this caw, he looks awesome and I I'm glad you took him on and branched out from doing just divas, I had a feeling if you could do the males as good as the divas that they'd be the best ones available... Looking forward to slater as well... I don't know how many caws you have time for this year, but Let me know when you're ready to take on another one.. Can't wait to download him

@AgeofShadow

Yep! I know and that's one of the things I can't stand in the WWE. :(

Watering everyone down so they won't outshine less talented people (no matter if males or females) is horrible.

Anyway, even the presets seems to be helpful, I'm not using them.

The reason why is that the developers tend to give like one accurate finisher and one accurate signature while everything else is off for the most part.

As example, every single diva is filled with facebusters and dropkicks while the superstars are having a similar fate with other moves.

So even the in game divas and superstars always have to be customized to have them with accurate movesets.

What I'm doing is watching matches of the wrestlers (old and new matches during their wwe and other runs) so my caws have the most accurate movesets possible. :)

Some moves that might be missing, are only missing because they are not available in the game at all.

Other than that Ryder is almost done (gonna try to finish him tonight after work).

@Loadwarrior

The only thing that bothers me a bit is that I can't add the text on his headband since the entrance outfit doesn't let us use head paints.

Due to this I took a regular headband and gave it the accurate color.

there wasn't a accurate open shirt for the entance either so I took a other one and gave him that one.

Will post a picture later so you can tell me if I should let it like that or I should take the shirt, headband and glasses off.

So. I had to drop Carmella from CC To upload Ryder since one of my Slots is still stucked limiting me down to 4 Slots only. :(

The patches never fixed this issue so far and I doubt 2K will do anything about it at all so...

Anyway! Ryder is on CC now, hope you like him so far!

I gave him the inverted Overdrive and one of the two Broski Boots as his signatures.

As a finisher I gave him the rough ryder and the top rope rough ryder he did against Adam Rose lately.

Awesome... Just got home and am gonna download, I can't wait.. You should register an account on smacktalks.org so you can promote your caws there too to help boost your downloads... Gotta get you more downloads, and More people need to see these

Yeah that's what I do. Can't stand the sets they make for these games. Sometimes they make me laugh, though. You'll never guess where the Fireman's Carry Cutter on Tensai comes from, I agree with LoadWarrior that you should sign up for the other site and you should even post your sets in the moveset section since a lot of people are looking for last gen sets.

Thanks guys! :)

I already have a account there and also had posted some of my caws at smacktalks in 2013.

Two of my caws (Melina and Jillian) were also featured in their Videos back then.

After that. there were like 12 of my melinas on cc and several of my other caws (Jazz, Athena and more) there with a Basic Outfit and no credit from People that love taking formulas from others and putting them on cc as theirs (some even downvoted my originals afterwards :P).

So I asked them not to feature me anymore.

Another Thing last year was that a guy that selected my caws and downvoted them in 2013, did immediately in my first 4-5 caws aswell.

After I told him to stop he made a thread in smacktalks starting to blaming me and others left and right.

After I showed there screenshots of what he had wrote to me so People can see the truth, I let it be and left their Forums, staying in my main home which is here. :)

So my account is still there but I'm not using it.

Find it very sad that 2K won't fix the upload issue that is blocking upload Slots (I have one that I can't use at all).

Hope you'll enjoy ryder. :)

More updates very soon.

Archived