Saturis/Dumekas Wrestler Caws (Jim Ross released!)

Saturi

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my God how can you be su accurate, I love the Sasha, maybe her nose is bigger than in real life but you got her eyes for sure.

She actually has a big nose, will make it slightly smaller though. :)

In case you guys are wondering, my Aksana miracoulosly got deleted from the Server for unknown reasons and when I'm trying to upload it asks me if I want to delete the dedicated Slot and upload something else instead.

When I say no it goes back to the menu, when I say yes it also goes back to the menu and nothing happens. :fedup:

Is this maybe a known bug or something?

I'm looking forward to that Sasha banks and becky lynch, they look great.. Any updates on the superstar caws..?

Still trying to get Heaths logos right and Zacks face more accurate. :(

@Tragedy: Thanks! :)

Any idea when Sasha and Becky will b uploaded . Sent us friend request on psn yesterday

I added everyone that sent me one so I hope it worked. :D

Sorry for the lack of updates but the uploading bug, less time due to real life issues throwed me back a bit. :(

What I did so far:

- I created two pants logos for Slater and added them (first attire should be done this week).

- Almost finished Sashas first attire (will probably copy it in the second slot and create her newest one she had on last week as her first though).

- Bailey will be available as preview this week

Probably another preview or two might be here aswell. :)

Heath Slater Attire1 (missing the second tatoo which is in work and half done)

5d0aib.png

Zack Ryder face update

v8cye.png

Sasha Banks Attire1

9s9bq0.png

Gave her the newest Hair Color she is using and a attire she used against Bayley in 2014.

More updates VERY soon! :)

Thanks guys! :)

Gonna try to give a few more updates this week and maybe even a release over this Weekend.

At the Moment I'm trying to finish the second slater Tattoos which is cumbersome as also designs for Awesome Kong. Sasha Banks, Bayley, Zack Ryder and Becky Lynch.

That slater looks amazing... Super excited for that.. I just wish they had the tights that has the knee pads underneath them like on ps4, it makes their legs by the knee look so skinny... Is there a way to put a smaller knee pad on first before you put the logo on and match the colour to the tights, so the logo goes on the knee pad too..? If that makes sense... Ryder is off to a great start too.. Let me know what attires you have in mind for him, I look forward to finally having them on the game

Thanks guys! :)

Gonna try to give a few more updates this week and maybe even a release over this Weekend.

At the Moment I'm trying to finish the second slater Tattoos which is cumbersome as also designs for Awesome Kong. Sasha Banks, Bayley, Zack Ryder and Becky Lynch.

Your welcome!

You should try to look into converting this zack Ryder and see if the creator will share his logos, I knows he's collaborated with some other people on PS3...

Also this sin cara and kalisto would be awesome, just add a 4th attire

Unfortunately I couldn't work further on anything yesterday, will definately do tonight after work though. :)

Ryders face on the video is off and even mine isn't 100%, it's still more accurate when I compare it to the picture I'm using. :D

The attires and logos on the video are great and the moveset too though. :)

Gonna work on the newest attires for sasha, bayley and becky too. :)

Yeah definetly your ryder face is perfect, I don't think you need to do any more work on the face... I just wanted to give you the video for attire ideas

No Problem! :)

As about your kneepads question, if I add kneepads the logos will dissappear under them. :(

I can add logos over the kneepads but it won't really connect so it can look as if they were under the Pants..

Bayley Face

5ea834.png

Becky Newest Attire (Fatal 4 way)

a0w9p5.png

Sasha Newest Attire (Fatal 4 Way)

o6h6yv.png

The boots design slightly differs on the front because I used the last two parts to give her a jacket and glasses in her entrance.

Her previous attire had no room left for them so I thought it would be nice to have her with at least one attire having the jacket and glasses in her entrance. :)

Also finished Heaths last Tatoo (FINALLY!) so his first attire is complete and his 3MB attire in works.

Zacks first attire will be this one from royal rumble: https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/screen-shot-2015-01-25-at-9-54-27-pm.jpg%3Fw%3D1200

Also updated and reuploaded Carmella in case you would like to grab her while she is online. :)

Archived